Topic: Solarstone...

favourite  track or/and  re mix, alias (z2/deep blue etc etc ) by richie mowatt ...

Right up my autobahn.

The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

What do you mean, I'm not helping?

I mean: you're not helping! Why is that, Leon?

They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Aug 2014 00:24:56)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Solarstone...

Glen - mate - please use the 'video' button above the main free format text box smile

apologies strudders, ive been heavily on the piss for two days, am i doing something wrong..

i dont understand, poor old man.....i hate this modern world, no place for a gadge like me anymore...when will the gods take me!!

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Aug 2014 00:26:58)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

glen when you post your next video/youtube clip...click on "video" above where you write your post, this will add ...back to back/empty video tags  [ video] ......  [  /video   ]

[ video ] youtube url inside here [ /video ]   (Make sure theres no spaces in the video tag or between the youtube/video url otherwise it won't display it!! big_smile

all  you do is insert your video/youtube clip in the middle of the video tags...like so..

hey presto your video is embeded in the web page smile

you can also do the same with any image file by using the [ img ]image url [ /img] big_smile

Last edited by munkyn (Sunday Aug 2014 11:38:55)

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHhK0auePIo

apologies strudders, ive been heavily on the piss for two days, am i doing something wrong..

i dont understand, poor old man.....i hate this modern world, no place for a gadge like me anymore...when will the gods take me!!

Lol, don't worry Glenn, you'll get the hang of it soon smile

munkyn wrote:

glen when you post your next video/youtube clip...click on "video" above where you write your post, this will add ...back to back/empty video tags  [ video] ......  [  /video   ]

[ video ] youtube url inside here [ /video ]   (Make sure theres no spaces in the video tag or between the youtube/video url otherwise it won't display it!! big_smile

all  you do is insert your video/youtube clip in the middle of the video tags...like so..

you can also do the same with any image file by using the [ img ]image url [ /img] big_smile

its just mere childs play to you bletchley park 'poindexters' isnt it !!!!

its all so damned easy for you boffins to dispatch the bewildered  old duffers on here with your senseless and brutish commands such as 'maximise' and  'minimise' and lets not forget the harsh totalities of 'copy and paste'...

i didnt fight the bosh, the daygo's and the canning town snipers so you hippys with your long hair , marajuuwana and 'free love' could mock good right wing christian fundamentalists such as myself and my partner chet.

get a job hippys!!!!

ETC'packing up his troubles in his old kib bag)

(thanks munkyn, dont know what id do with out you in this harsh matrix of detritus!)

!!!!! , did it work??, ive only been using this cnting forum for ten months!.

now, how do i use the , i believe there called, 'emoticons'

ETC'in deep space, no longer abandoned'

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Aug 2014 00:28:38)

You have passed Glenn.

"I was blind, now I can see, you made a believer out of me."

Hark at Strudders dishing out the tech support. lol

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

munkyn wrote:

its just mere childs play to you bletchley park 'poindexters' isnt it !!!!

its all so damned easy for you boffins to dispatch the bewildered  old duffers on here with your senseless and brutish commands such as 'maximise' and  'minimise' and lets not forget the harsh totalities of 'copy and paste'...

i didnt fight the bosh, the daygo's and the canning town snipers so you hippys with your long hair , marajuuwana and 'free love' could mock good right wing christian fundamentalists such as myself and my partner chet.

get a job hippys!!!!

ETC'packing up his troubles in his old kib bag)

(thanks munkyn, dont know what id do with out you in this harsh matrix of detritus!)

no problem ETC, always a pleasure, never a problem mate!!!

Was always quite partial to this myself:

fantastic choice there sir - proper wallop of a track

shaunstrudwick wrote:

fantastic choice there sir - proper wallop of a track

expect video nirvana from ETC now that he has mastered youtube embedding...bring out the classics Glenn!! big_smile

strummerjones wrote:

this remix pleases me greatly.^^^^^

and now..the daddy

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Tuesday Aug 2014 04:57:26)

Seven Cities is obviously a smasher.  I seem to recall a certain Armin van Buuren dropping that into his midnight set at paSSion in 2001.  Ahh, the (good?) old days.

I am also partial to this tune:-

The original mix is great too.

strummerjones wrote:

memories...my first GU cd [gu2]
dont think it was this mix tho..

no longer 29.

severe wrote:
strummerjones wrote:

memories...my first GU cd [gu2]
dont think it was this mix tho..

fuck all to do with solarstone but this track is on that GU CD..

a breakdown of some note.

cracking mix of the calling as well^^^^