Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

Not bad for motoring along to a brisk 6k of an evening Edward, but sophisticated it aint.

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

nitron wrote:

Not bad for motoring along to a brisk 6k of an evening Edward, but sophisticated it aint.

lol - it's a fucking Ibiza headliner set ffs

what we're you expecting?

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

Well. Quite probably we were all expecting Sasha to have pushed Tong out of the booth and CD 1 of Ibiza. Duh.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

Well. Quite probably we were all expecting Sasha to have pushed Tong out of the booth and CD 1 of Ibiza. Duh.

haha - Sasha's probably bugled off his nut and doesn't know what day it is

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

shaunstrudwick wrote:
Henry Rindhoops wrote:

Well. Quite probably we were all expecting Sasha to have pushed Tong out of the booth and CD 1 of Ibiza. Duh.

haha - Sasha's probably bugled off his nut and doesn't know what day it is


delving into the chisel mountain no doubt as per last years noticeable event on be-at.tv I recall

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

smallman1 wrote:

Has anyone listened to the Sasha and Tong effort?

Any cop?

Sasha played a couple of decent tunes but the ones Tong played were pretty shocking

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

MattBlack wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Has anyone listened to the Sasha and Tong effort?

Any cop?

Sasha played a couple of decent tunes but the ones Tong played were pretty shocking

Standard fare then

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

as bad as it looks
https://www.facebook.com/sasha/photos/p … mp;theater

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

Some of you lot need a serious fucking word with yourselves...

Two working DJs play a headline, Ibizan party, B2B set together, that was advertised as such before hand - and cunts on here are trying to give it about a perceived lack of musical sophistication?!

For fuck's sake...

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

Lol

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

Who are you to call anyone else a cunt?

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

nitron wrote:

Who are you to call anyone else a cunt?

I think he meant piers morgan big_smile

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

nitron wrote:

Who are you to call anyone else a cunt?

I'm a cunt mate - same as you - supremely qualified - nothing special to see here folks, move along...

Last edited by smashdad (Monday Aug 2014 15:38:45)

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

class a or class b.. I'm just a technical cunt

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

The Sasha and Tonge effort was pretty pants as expected. Tonge seemed a lot more happier than Sasha and Sasha seemed like he was there just for the party....Richie Hawtin on the other hand absolutely pummelled it the previous night, a lot less minimal and more towards banging techno. Looking forward to the warehouse project night indeed.

Last edited by mr day (Wednesday Aug 2014 04:35:09)

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

Is the Richie Hawtine?

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

If i were going to make an EDM shit sandwich, the two slices of bread would be Tong & Sasha.

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

I dont think there were enough Maceo Plex tunes played though, could have done with one or two more

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

The whole thing was embarrassing. Tongs mixing was shambolic. Even with sync he still cant beatmatch. The tunes were horrific.
Tong was living his life long dream of pretending he was Sasha and meanwhile Sasha sold out for no doubt a massive amount of money. Diggers must be pissing himself. See him doing that with Tong? Pfffffft

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

mr day wrote:

The Sasha and Tonge effort was pretty pants as expected. Tonge seemed a lot more happier than Sasha and Sasha seemed like he was there just for the party....Richie Hawtin on the other hand absolutely pummelled it the previous night, a lot less minimal and more towards banging techno. Looking forward to the warehouse project night indeed.

Pants?

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

Grant wrote:
mr day wrote:

The Sasha and Tonge effort was pretty pants as expected. Tonge seemed a lot more happier than Sasha and Sasha seemed like he was there just for the party....Richie Hawtin on the other hand absolutely pummelled it the previous night, a lot less minimal and more towards banging techno. Looking forward to the warehouse project night indeed.

Pants?

Tonge? didn't he play for Sheffield Utd?

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

You'd think with all his dosh Tongy would know a decent dermatologist.

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

smallman1 wrote:

You'd think with all his dosh Tongy would know a decent dermatologist.

Think he uses the same one as Tenaglia and Michelle Fowler.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

Must have had acne when they were younger.

That or their faces were set alight and put out with running spikes.

Re: Sasha and Tong B2B tonight on the Essential Mix

The key to good skin?

A decent facial wash, moisturiser and plenty of water.

I'm 34 yet look 24, fandabidozi.