Topic: New Office Furniture!

My workplace a vortex of excitement today.

we who are not as others in the arsehole end of the probation service  are being measured up for new chairs and desks!.

the crackle in the air is tangible.the frisson among staff reaching greater heights.

we were given two styles to chose from, unfortunately my request for the desk in letts/the assistants office in 'utopia' was turned down flat.

news reaches me that the board have taken a dim view.

that promotion in abeyance yet again methinks.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Aug 2014 05:57:34)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Re: New Office Furniture!

Get one of those chairs for the office back spastics that make you look like Captain Kirk even if you work in Compliance.

Make it so!

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

It really is heinz vegatable soup here mate. every social gathering(not that i fucking well go to any) is like the boat trip in one flew over the cukoo's nest.

im hankering after kenneth brannaghs fine piece of 'german wood' in romcom 'conspirancy'.

the very desk where the jewish question was resolved would make an ideal sounding post  for my somewhat veritable hotch potch of clientele.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

I'd go for Tony Montana's desk, complete with mountains of wing-wang and an M16.

If anyone approached I would enquire if they could see the 'li'l pelicans' on the TV in the corner before burying my face in said mountain like a child in the sweeties in the flour game at the school fete. If anyone was to question this practice it would be 'say hello to my little friend'.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

delivery today.

see the flowers scream their joy.

ETC'the first picture of summer, and im stuck in this harkonen slave pit of chaff, offal and by product'

I just bought myself a new office chair, its leather and it tilts back, doesnt keep beers cold and give you a blow job though

Here's some inspiration for you ETC -

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/201408 … nic-chairs

Apparently some scally wags broke the entrance door to our building in Manchester this morning and this has meant that there were difficulties delivering some new office furniture.

Tough times indeed

Fortunately I'm working from home so I missed all the excitement. I also try not to go to Manchester very often

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

As good a place as any to discuss office wankers.

Anyone that wears one of these is most definitely an office wanker;

http://masculine-style.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/6a00e54efa92c388330133f4efb351970b.jpg

Yant wrote:

As good a place as any to discuss office wankers.

Anyone that wears one of these is most definitely an office wanker;

http://masculine-style.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/6a00e54efa92c388330133f4efb351970b.jpg

Batman wears one of those Yant and you absolutely fucking love him.

lol @ Grant.

No place for Blackberry at any time.

Saying that, I still have the one my client gave me. Absolutely woeul technology altogether.

------------

niton (Oct 14)

I don't care for pleated trousers either.  The man is a mess, let's face it.

Yant wrote:

I don't care for pleated trousers either.  The man is a mess, let's face it.

pegs, oxford bags or wexmans perhaps.

the mark of a cuckold black bull.

millsy23 wrote:

lol @ Grant.

No place for Blackberry at any time.

Saying that, I still have the one my client gave me. Absolutely woeul technology altogether.

It's better than the system we have. To get hold of someone you have to page them. Then you have to hope that the phone from which you have just paged them doesn't get an incoming call because then they can't call you back.

If you get bleeped, you try and ring back, and it's engaged. So you go back to what you were doing, only to get bleeped again 35 seconds later, from the same phone, which again is engaged.

They say we can;t use mobiles, which is rubbish, but it doesn't matter because there is no reception anywhere.

What about wifi. Well seeing as it is20th century technology, decent wifi access hasn't quite filtered into the mainstream yet.

I can;t wait to go back to this.

At least they have decent chairs in theatres now.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Sounds like you're stuck in 1983.