Topic: Sasha in Dublin last night

What a set. Best Sasha gig I've seen in long while.

Re: Sasha in Dublin last night

No way! The best set in 14 years. Fucking hell. I wish I had been there.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Where's the Shazam setlist?

he obviously missed the cracking set at privilege on saturday..was a stormer by all accounts, stormer, stormer I say!!!..best set ever I heard  heard  tongue tongue tongue

Last edited by munkyn (Monday Aug 2014 14:35:15)

Fibonacci sequence, yes I can count

Pricer wrote:

What a set. Best Sasha gig I've seen in long while.

My mate said he was excellent

Couple of vids floating around on Facebook today - big sound, not too noodly and minimal. Sounds like a winner.

Word is Diggers absolutely slayed Munich last night too...

nitron wrote:

Really?!

On the day that marks the 100th anniversary of the start of The Great War, and whilst Jews and Palestinians are locked in a relentless cycle of counter-productive violence, you choose to state that,

nitron wrote:

... Diggers absolutely slayed Munich last night too...

Jesus suffering fuck...

Nitron having a disastrous comeback after 8 years without logging in. Must have been frustrating forgetting his password for that long.

Following a facebook thread, this set may have been recorded.

Prog God

Phil Opian wrote:

Nitron having a disastrous comeback after 8 years without logging in. Must have been frustrating forgetting his password for that long.

He's probably just been avoiding the place because of horrendous fucking pricks like you

Dan Harwood wrote:

Following a facebook thread, this set may have been recorded.

interesting smile

maybe I'm not understanding

this was recorded or not ?, ..... the shit will be shared ??

thanks in advance jeje

http://37.media.tumblr.com/8dc0b995554bac0b5166de11894fff3b/tumblr_n7di09IzR51tvjeg2o1_500.png

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Oh my...

smashdad wrote:
nitron wrote:

Really?!

On the day that marks the 100th anniversary of the start of The Great War, and whilst Jews and Palestinians are locked in a relentless cycle of counter-productive violence, you choose to state that,

nitron wrote:

Jesus suffering fuck...

Bore off.

nitron wrote:

What's the big fuss over the scratching and shit? In case all you fanboys have been asleep let me break it down for you...your God Sasha was well known for deck trickery in the earlier years of his career, in fact it reminds me in a moist-eyed way of that classic Universe tape that had wickety-wickety-wack splashed all over it. It aint new, it aint big and it certainly aint clever...HOWEVER...it's top drawer of the Zabmeister to add this kind of thing cos all the 'one in, one out' merchants are two a penny as they always have been. Obviously if you take all the effects away J 'Big Pimpin' Z is about 75% dull as dishwater 25% decent danceable tuneage as several viewings at Bedrock have confirmed. How much of that is down to the music though? The breaks scene has become so fuckin dull so quickly (big kick/big snare/big breakdown/yawn) is it any wonder sets are sounding lame. Main room breaks is now the happy hardcore of it's generation...mindless, repetitive and soaked in elitism. I'm so glad Matthew Deekay makes records. Reminds me why I will always love real progressive house. Get stuffed the lot of you.

Bore off

Dredging up a ten year old post like it's the barometer of something, anything. Or in fact, nothing. I would have checked back to 2004 to see if you were still sniffing other board members pants, but I realised I couldn't be bothered.

nitron wrote:
smashdad wrote:
nitron wrote:

Really?!

nitron wrote:

Jesus suffering fuck...

Bore off.

How shall I bore off oh Nitron...?

Don't worry about Nitron. He just doesn't like being distracted from his amateur Soundforge project of looping Louis van Gaal's most famous quotes over Michael Knighton keepy-uppy footage while pissing in his own mouth.

草泥马

The Bedrock messageboard: home of bullying.

Keep doing yourselves proud, lads.

How on Earth did this post come to this......?

@ Gus, I can't find a set list or any videos online, which is unusual. Was a fantastic set though.

Pricer, there's no animosity in this thread you are imagining it. Ask Eric.

A thread discussing the merits of a current Sasha set simply has no gravitas without Dermo.

Dermo and I have had our disagreements but the lad is the Sasha oracle.

If you have an issue with what someone else has posted, use the report button.

Big Fella wrote:

A thread discussing the merits of a current Sasha set simply has no gravitas without Dermo.

Dermo and I have had our disagreements but the lad is the Sasha oracle.

True, Dermo did stir it up, but it usually got out of hand.

After seeing Sasha for the umteenth time last Sunday I've come to the conclusion that he's crowd reactive. If the crowd is up for it from the get-go, then he'll put on a special performance.

Looking back all the bad Sasha shows of been to have generally had a bad crowd.

Last edited by Pricer (Thursday Aug 2014 02:20:38)