Topic: Oakenfold is a weapon

and this proves it even more than he ever did...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10152394_10153544435037588_3138847063988557004_n.jpg?oh=e2c2c4058a55ab4dc30a400d77b538f9&oe=543CE0FE&__gda__=1413109675_a3293a1cc01bb2287797b47789152056

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

Fadass doesn't rate the Beatles.

But he does love a bit of Oakey.

This will be right up his ainm.

草泥马

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

http://i.imgur.com/iL2z83c.gif

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

munkyn wrote:

and this proves it even more than he ever did...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10152394_10153544435037588_3138847063988557004_n.jpg?oh=e2c2c4058a55ab4dc30a400d77b538f9&oe=543CE0FE&__gda__=1413109675_a3293a1cc01bb2287797b47789152056

Why follow him on Twitter and then come on here and proclaim him as a weapon?

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

Beijing Dave wrote:

Fadass doesn't rate the Beatles.

But he does love a bit of Oakey.

This will be right up his ainm.


Don't really rate either to be honest. Liked th GU at the time but never listened to it in years.

Beatles are actually shite. Apart from Harrison.

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

GU 007 and being a Chelsea fan puts Oakey in the 'ledge' category.

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

smallman1 wrote:

GU 007 and being a Chelsea fan puts Oakey in the 'ledge' category.

Partly correct.

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

smashdad wrote:
munkyn wrote:

and this proves it even more than he ever did...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10152394_10153544435037588_3138847063988557004_n.jpg?oh=e2c2c4058a55ab4dc30a400d77b538f9&oe=543CE0FE&__gda__=1413109675_a3293a1cc01bb2287797b47789152056

Why follow him on Twitter and then come on here and proclaim him as a weapon?

I don't follow him and am not on twitter

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

munkyn wrote:
smashdad wrote:
munkyn wrote:

and this proves it even more than he ever did...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10152394_10153544435037588_3138847063988557004_n.jpg?oh=e2c2c4058a55ab4dc30a400d77b538f9&oe=543CE0FE&__gda__=1413109675_a3293a1cc01bb2287797b47789152056

Why follow him on Twitter and then come on here and proclaim him as a weapon?

I don't follow him and am not on twitter

Fair enough!

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

To be fair, most of the people voting in the djmag poll won't have a clue who the other three in the photo are.
In fact, its fair to say, most of them won't even know who Oakenfold is.

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

fletcher wrote:

To be fair, most of the people voting in the djmag poll won't have a clue who the other three in the photo are.
In fact, its fair to say, most of them won't even know who Oakenfold is.

A very good point.

Most of them looking for David Guetta.

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

Yant wrote:
fletcher wrote:

To be fair, most of the people voting in the djmag poll won't have a clue who the other three in the photo are.
In fact, its fair to say, most of them won't even know who Oakenfold is.

A very good point.

Most of them looking for David Guetta.


https://38.media.tumblr.com/c0b50255f72e78ee637dbd8ce282fe80/tumblr_n9u1r8ThJE1qgzvjmo1_500.jpg

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
I am the Oakey, goo goo goo joob

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
I am the Oakey, goo goo goo joob


I was thinking more along the lines of;

"while my ones and two's gently weep".

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

I caught him with his cock in hand having a piss against the portaloo at Creamfields. Told me I should let my wife  use the toilet before me. The look I gave him when I pointed out I had made him think of retirement.

Jack is back baby.....

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

Laughing Jack wrote:

Jack is back baby.....

Mr Boring makes me laugh.

Laughing Jack is boring.

Stick with Mr Boring IMO.

草泥马

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

Always dread the I saw ....  DJ pissing, bit weird IMO of course.

Re: Oakenfold is a weapon

I saw Oakey playing Clapham Common around 2000 i think, was pretty decent to be fair, fucking thousands of people there though, think it was sponsored by Channel 4 but the police made them pull the plug really early because of the size of the crowd

Cant comment on his cock though

Filed under Reg