Topic: FAO EdwardTC

You'd love where I'm about to go.

Some London Market types are holding a lunchtime rave in a secret warehouse location. Right up your straate. Expect updates over the next couple of hours. Oi Oi!

Prog God

Re: FAO EdwardTC

..WTF!? pics please Dan

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Far too many suits and a fiver for a pint. Its more Pacha than Amnesia thats for sure.

Prog God

..any ties tied around heads yet?

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Not yet. Some very short skirts though.

Prog God

Dan Harwood wrote:

Not yet. Some very short skirts though.

..WTF!? pics please Dan

I look noncy enough as it is, ffs!

Prog God

There's nothing at all letchy about taking a snap of some brahma without her noticing.  No, nothing at all wrong with it.

Dan Harwood wrote:

I look noncy enough as it is, ffs!

Cant you just stick a camera in a bag and just leave it there without them seeing?

You obviously speak from experiance.

Update: we have a live saxophonist!!

Prog God

Dan Harwood wrote:

http://www.chrisandphilpresent.co.uk/blogs/hollyweird/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/lost-boys-sax-dude.jpg

Its actually packed now. So, fair play to the organisers.

Music's a bit generic but inoffensive. No sign of any party favour providers though.

Prog God

lol!!

a sax!!, nothing like 'stranger on the shore' whilst discussing contentious claims with some cunt from hannover re with your nose exploding blood, plasma ,surface antigens and chisel  into the crepes.

its a long shot dan , but if you bump into  martin shurrock, jeff clements, geoge frankiln  or  kevin cullieny  , tell the cnts they owe me £300 for kib in 1999 from 'grey suit glenn'

cahntssssssssss

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Aug 2014 05:51:26)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Yant wrote:
Dan Harwood wrote:

http://www.chrisandphilpresent.co.uk/blogs/hollyweird/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/lost-boys-sax-dude.jpg

Is that a scene from Lost boys?

Glenn, i'm with Flinty and Micky Mac if that helps.

Prog God

MattBlack wrote:
Yant wrote:
Dan Harwood wrote:

Is that a scene from Lost boys?

Yep. The sexual tension is like an 9 in that scene.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Back at my desk. It was like the old Bedrock Pre-Parties back in the golden years!

Touch and go for a moment whether I was going to stay and smash it for the afternoon, but decided that it was probably best that I went back to work.

Prog God

Dan Harwood wrote:

Think they're playing room 2 at Uncle Bazza's gig.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Blimey, not Flinty and Micky Mac...

i  wore a grey suit (variations of grey) every fucking day for twenty years. only black shirts.and only grey ties, sometimes burgundy .

i was obviously having a mental breakdown from 1989 to 2009. just as well im all better now.

all the people i probably knewfrom those days  are dead, in a care home, or retired, possibly  in a cult in paraguay with the other nazi's.

i blame it all on marc bannerman.

like tears in the rain...hehehehe

ETC 'the roy batty of leadenhall market'

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

millsy23 wrote:
Dan Harwood wrote:

Think they're playing room 2 at Uncle Bazza's gig.

Micky Mac used to knock around with Tongy when he was a mere scrap of a lad. Proper old soul boy, part of the grey slip on shoes and toweling socks brigade.

Prog God

I don't think Glenn knows Flint nor Micky Mac.

Perhaps Glenn is Dermo or Flares and it is all a figment of someone's imagination.

ahhh bf... but me and dan both know cameron shire , a man who has intimate knowledge of angela decosta in her pomp, oakey old mrs.

do you know this fella dan, patrick chalk ?my old compadre on the   the kib and beyond.

he worked in lloyds for 20 odd years , and went the same way as me ..now works in kenya.havnt seen the cnt in years

he was the martin peters of the square mile underground drug culture..ten years ahead of his time.

He talks too much.

Looks familiar and the name rings a bell but cant say I've ever met him.

Prog God