Topic: Donald Trump

LOL fucking hell Sepo's. Are you having a Giraaf?

Re: Donald Trump

Somewhere over the Atlantic in a 777

New poster boy for Matt Black[shirt] I reckon.

Alreet Doggy. Hows living in exile going?

Ted Cruz will win. Though it is funny how I've gained more respect for Trump in the past 2 years. He's like the honeybadger.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

I think it will be hilarious if Trump wins.

Bowling into meetings with the Chinese, combover blowing everywhere, pointing fingers and all guns blazing.

The dyed-hair, black suit and red tie, production line cunts won't know what's hit 'em.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/1282253.jpg

BedRob voted out. He isn't a racist. But he IS a thicket.

All that dollar and he's still got a shit barnet. Maybe he should ask Elton John for advice.

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

I'd still give his daughter one though

steelydan wrote:

All that dollar and he's still got a shit barnet.

Simon Cowell
Richard Branson
Brian May
Don King
Richie Hawtin

Crab claws, bedsit, meds, unemployment, Renaissance 2, prog failure, cunt.

FML.

Ncable wrote:
steelydan wrote:

All that dollar and he's still got a shit barnet.

Simon Cowell
Richard Branson
Brian May
Don King
Richie Hawtin

yep....certainly a trend

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

Trump makes Nick Griffin look positively dignified. What a horrific mess, aesthetically and literally Trump is. As a country America should seriously question how, other than being obscenely wealthy and having a big gob, he's actually allowed to have a voice at all. Even Farage didn't stoop to these levels.

If you were were born and raised here then you might understand what America should be questioning Dermo. Like I said Trump is like the honey badger. Think he cares? He doesn't give a shit. He's calling out the bs left and a right.

furry wrote:

If you were were born and raised here then you might understand what America should be questioning Dermo. Like I said Trump is like the honey badger. Think he cares? He doesn't give a shit. He's calling out the bs left and a right.

Is being a balls out racist and sexist what America has resorted to, to get a message across? Its fucking laughable no matter where I grew up. More comical infact.

Well then provide some examples of the racism and sexism. Those are typical bullying words of the left.

Is Donald still married to Ivana?

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ivana+Trump+Rt43dmd5wPCm.jpg

Taking a small step back from the specifics of "Trump: cunt or ubercunt", surely his current popularity in the US, when taken in conjunction with a surge in popularity for Jeremy Corbyn here in the UK, which would've been 'unimaginable' a couple of months ago, and other examples like Tspiras in Greece, is a stark warning to more conventional politicians...?

The public of a growing amount of nations feel increasingly disenfranchised by, and utterly remote from, their domestic leaders as currently personified by the generation of power-hungry, totally unprincipled, career politicians that we've all had to put up with for the last 25+ years.

Viewed individually it's easy to mock the Trumps, Corbyns et al - but viewed collectively they represent something which the establishment cannot afford to mock at all.

Last edited by smashdad (Sunday Aug 2015 19:26:26)

At least he likes the ladies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33841820

furry wrote:

Well then provide some examples of the racism and sexism. Those are typical bullying words of the left.

There's two examples. Couldn't be arsed to scritinise them but you'd have to be retarded not to have seen it anyway.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ … ntial.html

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-d … gain/?_r=0

smallman1 wrote:

Is Donald still married to Ivana?

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ivana+Trump+Rt43dmd5wPCm.jpg

Ivana say no.

So if Trump doesn't get nominated by the republicans can he stand as an independent for President.

Someone's just shit in my cornflakes

They were talking about Trump on Absolute radio this weekend.  Asking listeners to comment on what they though his hair reminded them of.  Some belters.

Deep fried ironed Shredded Wheat
ginger kitten in a hurricane

My personal favorite was the comparison with when on MasterChef they create sugar art over a ladle.

ive been having a quiet titter over Jack Wheelchair this weekend Yant. Most amusing that. I suspect its old though and ive only just seen it though.

Last edited by poirot (Monday Aug 2015 09:42:05)

horrible, horrible c*nt.  Wiltshere that is, Derms.  Not you.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving wanker.

mr rossi wrote:

So if Trump doesn't get nominated by the republicans can he stand as an independent for President.

He is threatening to do that and thus split the Republican vote.

Hillary walks into the White House.

I'm all for it. I hope she wins based on her record in Asia-Pacific when Secretary of State.

smashdad wrote:

Taking a small step back from the specifics of "Trump: cunt or ubercunt", surely his current popularity in the US, when taken in conjunction with a surge in popularity for Jeremy Corbyn here in the UK, which would've been 'unimaginable' a couple of months ago, and other examples like Tspiras in Greece, is a stark warning to more conventional politicians...?

The public of a growing amount of nations feel increasingly disenfranchised by, and utterly remote from, their domestic leaders as currently personified by the generation of power-hungry, totally unprincipled, career politicians that we've all had to put up with for the last 25+ years.

Viewed individually it's easy to mock the Trumps, Corbyns et al - but viewed collectively they represent something which the establishment cannot afford to mock at all.

Fair analysis.