Topic: The NFL

Is anyone even remotely interested?

Re: The NFL

I've been watching ladies Lingerie football lately.

The new beautiful game.

Someone's just shit in my cornflakes

Looking forward to watching it at the new WHL in a couple of years.

football (nfl) is a god awful sport. the mass marketing in between downs, horrific injuries sustained, team owners greed, and constantly evolving set of rules make it an absolute travesty. it is hands down the most moronic sport on the planet.

also, i will be glued to every game. i am a big time eagles fan, and once again feel beyond confident in saying that this is our year. chip's roller coaster on an off season already looks to be paying big time dividends. is this the second time you made this thread, grant?

zackster wrote:

football (nfl) is a god awful sport. the mass marketing in between downs

Horrendous carry on really. Is there nowhere you Americans won't advertise?

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

I'm starting to think Grant is Vernon Kay.Its all adding up.

Someone's just shit in my cornflakes

zackster wrote:

football (nfl) is a god awful sport. the mass marketing in between downs, horrific injuries sustained, team owners greed, and constantly evolving set of rules make it an absolute travesty. it is hands down the most moronic sport on the planet.

also, i will be glued to every game. i am a big time eagles fan, and once again feel beyond confident in saying that this is our year. chip's roller coaster on an off season already looks to be paying big time dividends. is this the second time you made this thread, grant?

It probably is Zackster. I agree with you, but still love it. And college.

Grant wrote:

Not sure what would compel someone to start such a thread.*

Well, yes, considering the Superbowl is the second most watched sporting event in a normal year.

Does it annoy you that people are interested in the NFL? I can't imagine it impinges on your day too much - it's not like I noticed a large Minnesota Vikings following last time I was in Bolton.

*Not that I even like the sport.

BedRob voted out. He isn't a racist. But he IS a thicket.

Invented in Canada FYI.

Beijing Dave wrote:
Grant wrote:

Not sure what would compel someone to start such a thread.*

Well, yes, considering the Superbowl is the second most watched sporting event in a normal year.

Does it annoy you that people are interested in the NFL? I can't imagine it impinges on your day too much - it's not like I noticed a large Minnesota Vikings following last time I was in Bolton.

*Not that I even like the sport.

I love the sport, I was checking if anyone else liked it. It doesn't come up very often.

millsy23 wrote:
zackster wrote:

Is there nowhere you Americans won't advertise?

on our teams uniforms?

zackster wrote:
millsy23 wrote:
zackster wrote:

Is there nowhere you Americans won't advertise?

on our teams uniforms?

LOL burn.

double whooosh!

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

Big Fella wrote:

Invented in Canada FYI.

fucking ban request!

getting back on track. grant, you strike me like a steelers or packers man. have i hit close to the mark?

zackster wrote:

You mean like Target do, Mills?

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2013/04/Target-ad-down-syndrome.jpg

Think the moment is lost now Davey. Cheers.

------------

Are you in a strop now because I laughed at your Mobb Deep CDs again?

Will I need to jump on your train at Basingstoke with a Threshers bag and a couple of vapesticks full of weed?

Beijing Dave wrote:

Are you in a strop now because I laughed at your Mobb Deep CDs again?

Will I need to jump on your train at Basingstoke with a Threshers bag and a couple of vapesticks full of weed?

lol. I'll be the one playing Shook Ones Part 2 out of my Sony Xperia next to Daniel from accounts payable at KPMG. Let's get spingle spangled before the Weybridge interchange.

------------

Of course, you probably can't smoke weed in a vapestick. But Daniel will try if we give him some.

Then we can tell him he's weaksauce for not knowing only resin oil would work.

zackster wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Invented in Canada FYI.

fucking ban request!

getting back on track. grant, you strike me like a steelers or packers man. have i hit close to the mark?

The Arsenal of the NFL, the Redskins. Living on past glories, and more false dawns that you can shake a fucking stick at.

I'm glad to (almost) see the back of Griffin

Grant wrote:

false dawns

Predictive text?

Grant wrote:

The Arsenal of the NFL, the Redskins.

LOLZ! arsenal of the nfl... really? the skins have to be the largest dumpster fire in professional sports.
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/daniel-snyder.png

zackster wrote:
Grant wrote:

The Arsenal of the NFL, the Redskins.

LOLZ! arsenal of the nfl... really? the skins have to be the largest dumpster fire in professional sports.

can't argue with that.  and i'm a diehard raiders fan, so recognizing dumpster fires is my specialty.

millsy23 wrote:

Horrendous carry on really. Is there nowhere you Americans won't advertise?

I've seen ESPN cut away to commercial just before a PK is about to happen during the World Cup.  Horrific.

Grant wrote:

It probably is Zackster. I agree with you, but still love it. And college.

College sports in general is where it's at.  They play their hearts out, don't get paid and are about as close to professionals as you can get.

I'd rather watch a Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game in football or basketball any day. 

I honestly could really care less about pro sports outside of footy and perhaps baseball.