Topic: Before the Flood - National Geographic

Re: Before the Flood - National Geographic

Should be called "Before the flood of bullsh@t". Global warming is a load of old codswallop.

Somewhere over the Atlantic in a 777

Ahad Adump wrote:

Should be called "Before the flood of bullsh@t". Global warming is a load of old codswallop.

?!

you are a strange one...

going to watch this tonight.

ahad, you're fucking around with that shit, right?

...yeah, I went for a bottle of vino in a t-shirt earlier. Perfectly normal haha

He flies for a living. Airfare is one of the biggest reasons we have climate change.

You're watching a documentary with actors, yes Obama too, talk nonsense about a warming planet. If it was Joe Bloggs off the street would you watch it then? These superstars are lending credence to a flawed bullshit idea, it gives it credibility to a fame and star obsessed generation. They've been drafted in to spread propaganda, no more, no less.

99,9 % of scientists believe in global warming, but they're all pawns of green energy I'm sure.

lol. So we have Trump supporter, a brace of brexiteers and a global warming debunker. Does anyone want to throw in holocaust denial while we're here?

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

Shouldn't take too long.

We also have a flock of unquestioning sheep on this forum

flawed bullshit idea - jaysus... you are one thick fuck of a being.

Ahad Adump wrote:

We also have a flock of unquestioning sheep on this forum

oh do please go on... I've worked with lots of  professors who have years and years of empirical data supporting global warming. Do you deny the data the 0.8c rise in temp since 1800? What's to be gained by supporting this theory by the illuminati or whatever lizard group you currently think run things?

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

What like the hockey stick graph?! Don't make me laugh. Have you not read the University of East Anglia emails; where they admit to tampering with the data for political agenda.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014240 … 0924988354

This will lead to a carbon tax eventually, they'll literally be charging us for the air we breath. It's ok, however, for the political elite to fly around in biz jets though isn't it to debate at the next climate change conference!

Clean Air Taxes will be the next PPI.

Prog God

Ahad Adump wrote:

What like the hockey stick graph?! Don't make me laugh. Have you not read the University of East Anglia emails; where they admit to tampering with the data for political agenda.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014240 … 0924988354

This will lead to a carbon tax eventually, they'll literally be charging us for the air we breath. It's ok, however, for the political elite to fly around in biz jets though isn't it to debate at the next climate change conference!

..besides the air we breathe and the damage to the atmosphere, what about the damage to the oceans and over half the world's animals dying off since 1970, Ahad? We're in the middle of a human being induced mass extinction. Politicising it like everything else is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. How do we know the warming of the planet is real? Every year before the current was the hottest on record. Damn lizards.

Put it this way, if it wasn't being supported and pushed by the mass media, political elite and big business then I might just believe it.

Ahad Adump wrote:

Put it this way, if it wasn't being supported and pushed by the mass media, political elite and big business then I might just believe it.

are you saying, there's some sort of.........conspiracy?

------------

Ahad Adump wrote:

LOL

pretty sure the same people say that murder and rape are bad too. or is there an agenda behind that?

what an absolute sham. By the same logic, why should we listen to someone who spews carbon into the atmosphere on a daily basis? Mainly from the hole in his phiz.

------------

Ahad Adump - An inconvenient twat

Global Warming, just a load of bullshit!!! (Ahad Adump 02/11/2016)

Ahad Adump wrote:

...even though there's countless places you can get scientific info besides turning on the telly, I haven't noticed one "mass media" outlet pushing global warming, or anyone from big business talking about it in an end of days context. Strange.

BedRob wrote:

Ahad Adump - An inconvenient twat

..deserves an LOL™

liquitech1 wrote:
Ahad Adump wrote:

...even though there's countless places you can get scientific info besides turning on the telly, I haven't noticed one "mass media" outlet pushing global warming, or anyone from big business talking about it in an end of days context. Strange.

Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Ford, VW, Chinese Natural Petroleum,  Lockheed Martin, Exxon Mobil are always banging on about global warming and asking for a big call to action that will decimate their cash cow product lines aren't they? lol

------------

..haha all sorts of confusion, Millsy. Ahad won't be happy until a Polar bear floats past Dover on an iceberg.