Topic: Hello

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself.

My names Jay - i'm not a DJ or a music producer, just someone very interested in good quality music. I have a interest in progressive / tribal house and I reckon Bedrock's a great label for this genre - so I figured I'd join your message board!

I'm also a member of the Hooj.com board so I'm sure there are some members here who I'll recognise already. To those I don't know, I'd like to say hello!! 

- Jay -
<i></i>

Re: Hello

Hello Jay.

I'm Matt, I'm 28 and I'm an alcoholic.
<i></i>

...and he plays badminton a regular basis but don't hold that against him please 

p.s. Matt - did u get my e-mail re the BBC footie?
<i></i>

Hi Jay, I'm 26, Australian and addicted to various substances....oh and I'm bald... 

They are my good points
<i></i>

I did Mr. Galloway.

Your teams in, the name had a reference to Oakenfold I remember!
<i></i>

Hi Matt,

I know a nice pub called the Hadfield!!!   

- jay -
<i></i>

Genius.

Where is it Jay?

<i></i>

Hi Leeglondon and baldone.

I guess I won't ask about the bad points!! 

- jay -
<i></i>

welcome to the board mate

COME ON IN, THE WATERS FIIIIIIIINE   
<i></i>

Well I'm a student at Sheffield University and the Hadfield's my local. I go their several times a day for many hours!! In fact I'd say I spend half my life their!!   

It's near the University and just a few doors from my house!

- Jay -

<i></i>

Mongolia. Its fequented by southern mongolian sheep herders.
<i></i>

Cheers for the welcome xeb and thanks for the info funkan!! Those southern mongolian sheep herders sure get about!!

- jay -
<i></i>

How far is Sheffield from Liverpool?

I've got to find this Holy Grail.

I bet you Hodgy's thrown up in there before.
<i></i>

No idea how far, a couple of hours, probably less!

It's quiet in the day, but pretty buzzin' at night! it's a Mr Q's pub I think!

- jay -

<i></i>

Don't forget this place, Matt. They sell fine antique jewellery. Very classy.
<i></i>

HI Jay, Im 19 and my wife has just left me...
<i></i>

I still can't believe they've named a pub after me.

I've been very emotional.

Jay, when you see the landlord give him a big hug from me and tell him I'll be in soon.
<i></i>

tell him that package will be given to red squirrel at twenty four hundred hours
<i></i>

do they still do the pyjama jump in sheffield

had a very stupid, manic and drunken pyjama jump during freshers week about 9 years ago

Very ugly and fekkin great     
<i></i>

'ello Jay, Im Hodgy - i've just graduated from Shefield Hallam University (a.k.a "The Poly"), so I'll understand if you dont wanna chat to me because you go to a proper "Uni".

No Matt, I've never thrown up in the Hadfield, its in a really sh*tty part of sheffield, i lived in the nice part behind a nice trendy bar.

<i></i>

Ahhh...but we know how common The Hodges Head is, don't we?

Common as muck, mate.   
<i></i>

the "Hodges Head" ???

never head of a pub called that mate so it cant be that common.......where is the pub you talk of??!!

Jay - was joking about the whole uni thing mate - good to have you on the board, not many people get on with me on this board so i hope you'll be a friendly sort of chap towards me   
<i></i>

Hello Jay,

I'm Barry, 25, and happy that Hadfield is 28 ! 

I like to get off my nut, often.

Welcome.
<i></i>

When in doubt, 'ave a Stella !

Hello Reilly - good luck with the wife!! 

------------------------------------------------------------

How's it goin' Hodgy - There's still a lot of (ahem) competition between Hallam and the Uni! I remember in the first year we had a Hall of Residence party and there our porter had made a model atomic bomb with the words 'Hallam' written on! Nice to meet you - I'm sure we'll get on fine!! ;D

Hello Barry aka. 'Little Bazza', cheers for the welcome! 

No the days of pyjama jumps are over Leeglondon. There was once a pyjama party at a nightclub - with all the women dressed in nighties and slippers walking down the street   

I'll pass on your message Hadfield - I'm sure the landlord will be pleased he's won over a new customer as far a way as Liverpool!! Maybe he'll give you a free pint or two! 

- jay -
<i></i>

Will say big hello and welcome to, been away lately as working hard!!- unlike some I can't get on the board during the day!!!!   
<i></i>

" It must have been the brown jumper..."