Re: Lost (Sun 25th) - anybody going?

Hi,

Not sure if this gig in Notting Hill you're all talking about is "Top Secret", invite only or whatever, but if it's open to anyone I'd be very interested in going.

If that's cool, please could someone forward the details to me at HampsteadLax@aol.com .

Thanks!
<i></i>

"Everybody listening producing and last not least djing this. I'm back to the underground mates. Back to old school rock 'n' roll." - MateGreen Esq.

Tyrant at The Prince Bonaparte.

That's on the Monday, right?

<i></i>

sunday also has X-Press 2's new bi monthly night @ Crash in Vauxhall. Starts at 9pm, not sure what time it finishes, but apparently all 3 are playing individual sets, then finish with their usual 6 deck session. I think I may be swayed towards that, as its only

Tyrant on Monday, yup
<i></i>

...I meant the one with James Holden and The Dub Pistols. Cheers!
<i></i>

"Everybody listening producing and last not least djing this. I'm back to the underground mates. Back to old school rock 'n' roll." - MateGreen Esq.

there is something organised by KHz & the Telegraph (in Brixton, not the very big newspaper, with very big words)

details I have are:

at a venue over west London way, along the carnival route, you can catch the KHz vs Telegraph All-stars party on the Sunday night with some very big name DJs in attendance - (exactly who is also remaining a secret til the end of the week, as is the address...), at a 3 floor venue, with tough sound systems provided by Eskimo Noise, - for more info - e-mail us or drop into the Telegraph, where tickets are being sold. 18:00-02:00 hrs

CONFIRMED : Chris Coco, Luke Brancaccio, Marcus Wallis, Mick Wilson (Tilt), Grant Dee + Very special Guests

Get your ticket before Saturday for

Check ur mail Ben.

Beer tomorrow night?
<i></i>

Cheers guys!
<i></i>