Topic: Digweed Live in Budapest May 17th - We needs a tracklist

Hi gang.  Somebody out there has the tracklisting for both hours.  The second hour alone would be grand.  The first track is oh so uplifting! It just sends me! big_smile   How about rounding up some easy karma and posting it for us hungry lovers out there?

Much obliged. 

Keep the wheels turning.

Alex

Re: Digweed Live in Budapest May 17th - We needs a tracklist

First hour...

Unknown

Mandy - Tonight

Native ID - Devotion [Chaos]

Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floor (Lexicon Avenue Remix) [Mute]

Fortunato & Montresor - Imagine (Chris Fortier Remix) [Bedrock Records]

Unknown

John Creamer & Stephane K - Forget the World

Mara - Love Song

Unknown

Part II.

Starkid - Crayons [Release]

Habersham & Numinous - Rhetorical Quesion (Chris Micali Remix) [Blueprint Records]

Andry Nalin - One Of These Days parts 1+2 [Sounds Good]

The Drumheads - Opera Uno (Andry Nalin Remix) [Supercow Records]

Tony Estrada - Close (Original Mix) [Distraekt]

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

"The delta heavy is the most anticipated moment of the set. It's the peak, when your brain operates on a different level, and the pulsing music has it's way with you, while remaining completely locked in to the groove-that's the Delta Heavy ."-JvM

Gabor - you are too kind for helping a brotha out!  Cheers,  Alex

hey gabor do you have alll those tracks??? damn where do you shop???

Not all of them... wink

The best source you can get is www.releaserecords.com

The most upfront online record store, check on Wednesdays for new stuff  8)

"The delta heavy is the most anticipated moment of the set. It's the peak, when your brain operates on a different level, and the pulsing music has it's way with you, while remaining completely locked in to the groove-that's the Delta Heavy ."-JvM

hey gabor: kinda funny you mentioned release, about the same time as you posted that, release was dealing with a ups snafu on my order, they absolutely rule as far as selection, and customer service!!! in fact they took such good care of me that i posted massive props on the max graham message board and the release board... do you think they'll give me the whats hot email 24hrs before everyone else, if I keep giving props??? lol  soo funy how things like this work...

They won't e-mail ya a day ahead, but if you really live in Ventura than on Wednesday after like 3.30 PM start hitting the refresh on the new releases section and you'll get them at the same time as anyone else wink It used to be my favorite time of the week...but now I just support my local store instead, I don't want them to shut down plus Release gets a lot of business anyway  lol  They're numero uno in my book  big_smile

hey,does ANYONE have the complete setlist for this show,in particular the second hour? there are some off dial tracks that i need to own.they must be out there...

Never mind I couldn't find it.... sad

Hi gang.  Somebody out there has the tracklisting for both hours.  The second hour alone would be grand.  The first track is oh so uplifting! It just sends me! big_smile   How about rounding up some easy karma and posting it for us hungry lovers out there?

Much obliged. 

Keep the wheels turning.

Alex

Digweed Budapest
Part 1- Tracklisting

01. Movement Perpetual - Sexual Movements (A2 Side)
02. Mandy - Tonight
03. Native ID - Devotion [Chaos]
04. Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floor (Lexicon Avenue Remix) [Mute]
05. Fortunato & Montresor - Imagine (Chris Fortier Remix) [Bedrock Records]
06. Smight vs. Magic Shoe - Aglets (Original Mix)
07. John Creamer & Stephane K - Forget the World
08. Mara - Love Song
09. Unknown - Unknown

Digweed Budapest
Part 2- Tracklisting

01. Starkid - Crayons [Release]
02. Habersham & Numinous - Rhetorical Quesion (Chris Micali Remix) [Blueprint Records]
03. Andry Nalin - One Of These Days parts 1+2 [Sounds Good]
04. The Drumheads - Opera Uno (Andry Nalin Remix) [Supercow Records]
05. Tony Estrada - Close (Original Mix) [Distraekt]
06. Unknown
07. Astrom - Deep [Jebeq]
08. Dimas & Martinez - The Death Of my Soul (Adolf Marsan Remix)