Topic: Back from Africa thank Jesus, hello again Bedrock board!

Finally got back fro Tanzania this morning after a rediculous 6 months which can only be described as a complete headfvck. Felt weird but bloody good at the same time getting back to London.

Can't large it just yet as I have to finish my bloody malaria medication. I'll defers be at Wire/Bedrock next month though so I'll look forward to meeting you lot properly and having a natter. Come and say hello if you see some bloke wearing a horrendous Hawaiian shirt (you know the one Si Kenyon, you know you love it)

Cheers,

Rob

<i></i>

Re: Back from Africa thank Jesus, hello again Bedrock board!

WEll welcome back home Rob....Know what ya mean about Africa and malaria tabs...bleh! Dont spose youve noticed if this new place has a tuck shop anywhere????? :?  :? ... >>wanders off in a daze <<

Those who were dancing looked quite insane to those who could not hear the music!!

Space
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,thoroughly used up, burnt out and loudly proclaiming, Wooo Hoo, what a ride!!!

Cheers mate.

Well I still have four limbs and organs that still seem to be working.  big_smile

I'm going to test this rickety old body out at Bedrock so hopefully I'll see you at Wire or in the sauna that is Heaven.

Look forward to meeting you mate.

Are there dingo's in Africa?

No Dingo's I'm afraid, just cobras, black mambas other unmentionables and lots of nasty disease including a hefty portion of HIV an a topping of AIDS.

Black Mambas?  :nerd
Did you bring any back, mate?
They'd go down well with the ladies round here, know what I'm saying?

Mate I'll bring my black mamba to Bedrock next week  roll

Plus I'll bring my pet lion too big_smile  Wander if Mr Digweed could mix so well if there was a lion in the DJ booth   lol