Topic: BAZZA

how was Ibiza for you ???

Re: BAZZA

I've just seen him.
He looks fvcked (sorry Bazza).
He came off a bike and so did Danny Edwards who was in so much pain he threw up on a train this morning.

You might of seen Danny Edwards in Space, Lee.
He told a girl he needed to borrow a bikini when he got into Space.
She agreed.
He changed into it in the mens and wore it all the time and into DC10.

People on the flight yesterday were walking up to him and asking him if he was in Space on Sunday. Know what I'm saying?

Did you see him?
You'd of known if you saw him.

I thought it was superb, and I didn't want to some home. I'm really depressed and I ache like feck. Shame we didn't meet (or did we ?).

Space was amazing. Hernan Cattaneo was amazingly good.

Will be booking up for next year pretty soon.

Did you enjoy ?

When in doubt, 'ave a Stella !

lol  lol  lol Did see him around 4am and was laughing my babs off.  Was it a fetching blue bikini? He looked well fit with the slim figure and plentiful body hair.  Contemplated trying to pull him but realised I didn't stand a chance with such as tunner  big_smile

Was great to be in Space though it was hot. Agree that Hernan was on fire. Basically played peak time for 2 solid hours after Sasha finished. Just what I needed after 48 hours of debuachery.  What did you reckon on Sasha, Bazza? Best I have seen him but got a samey after a while.  Overall had a top time especially at Bora Bora from 7pm-12 on the Saturday which was awesome. Quality

Two lads I went with hired a bike also. Fecks knows how they didn't come off it. I never knew it was physically possible for two humans to consumer so many chemicals. So lads  :shock:

Pity we didn't meet up. I was made busy before I went and never had time to try and make plans. Hopefully see you at Bedrock in October

That's mad - I was at Bora Bora until around 9pm ! Turned up a few hours later than the 'bikini wearer', and he was in a right ole state. Had to sit him down and give him a bit of a talking to.

Sasha was very good, but I've heard him play so many times now, you always know what to expect. To hear Hernan play as well as that was so good. Didn't want him to stop.

Dfinately meet up for a few bevvies either at next Bedrock or before sometime.

Take it easy.
Bazza

Alright Baz.

How's it goin mate?

Was that your 1st time there?

Hi mate, no, it was my fifth time, but only the first time I'd got to go to Space.

U alright ?

Yep pretty good. 

Can't believe that's your 1st Space experince if you've been 4 times already!!!!!

You like, I take it............ lol

Had the best time this year. Really didn't want to come home. Depression started to set in at the airport, so I bought a bottle of Aftershock and drunk the whole bottle. The plane journey home was most enjoyable !

lol red or blue?  lol

red, cinnamon tasting one ! Oh, with a couple of diazipan's aswell.

All good.

tongue

Even I'm disgusted.

I'm disgusted that you are disgusted !

sad

Was good to see you guys out there Bazza, just quite glad I went home the day after you arrived!  :shock:

Edwards is a fecking headcase, i've never met such a nutbag in all my life!!

Funniest bit for me was my mate Dean in the main room of Space asking Neil what time Coronation Street was on  :shock:   :?  :shock:

Not quite sure what the next i-witness will contain to be honest.....

Cheers
Patos

One bold Northern slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make

I think I asked Neil a few more weird questions similar to the Corry one !  :shock:  I was out my mind.

i-witness will be a very enjoyable night/morning. Edwards will be there. And you are right, he is a headcase/nutbag, whatever you want to call him.

Still, he's one of the nicest bloke to have as a mate though !

See you soon mate,
Bazzos

Edwards is the biggest NUTCASE i've ever met.

I LOVE HIM.
The bikini story does surprizes me not.

The rich get richer while the poor get poorer but who's making music for the people.

You can't help but love him !

Matt, sorry mate, you mentioned earlier that I fell off the bike as well. I didn't, but was with Dan when it happened. Very scary. But good old Dan just laughed it off as usual.

Wahey, bazza's in my K hole too.

How u doing mate ?? Come here often ??

:shock:

'Lets have a game of basketball....without a ball and without the baskets....'

I'm feeling better than I did yesterday !

And I'd love to be in your hole as often as possible !  big_smile

Hehe cheeky!!!

lol

'Lets have a game of basketball....without a ball and without the baskets....'

Sorry, still feeling a bit fruity after returning from the Island of Ibeeefa !

Comedown hasn't set in yet either, which is good !