Topic: FAO Mr Thackers

How did your jaunt with the London Marathon go? I know it was ages ago but I remember your build up to it before I left.

Only asking cos my mate tried to do it and apparently hit the wall. Really fvcked him.  :cry:

Re: FAO Mr Thackers

It went good mate, finished In 3 Hours and 38minutes and I didnt hit "the wall" or stop at all.
I'm doing the Dublin marathon on October 28th as well but have only just started training and have had an unnecesarily decadent summer of nightclubs alcohol and cigarettes.
So Idont know how Dublin Is going to turn out, Very badly probably.!!!
But I wont give up, I'll tell you that for free.
My Englishmans duty means that Iwould rather die than give up as Winston Churchill once said "We will never surrender".
Anyway, I hope you are well.
TERENCE

Nothing like jumping In a lake on a hot summers morning after having your head messed up by Tyrant all night IMO

Glad it went well mate. I gather you mut have raised some cash for much needed charity.

Am I right in thinking your from Bromley? Jesus I've spent many a day down in Bromley and Beckenham. I've got or atleast did have loads of mates from Uni down there. I even spent one New Years Eve in Bar Henry's  roll  :cry:  :shock:

Spending time with the "drainpipe jeaned and crocodile skin loafer Bromley boys" to quote your words I think  lol  lol  lol

Will you be in attendendance at DeeperSubstance on sat? Demi's promised me a free beer if I turn up, thats the only fvcking reason I'm making an appearance lol

Demi should provide whores too  lol

I'm from Beckenham.
Bromleys one of those strange suburban place's that tends to gain a certain element of notoriety although It Is In a different league of classiness compared to my other local suburban hellhole Croydon.
Now that place Is a sh!thole!!!!
Henry's Is hard work though proper Loafers and bottle of Bud surburban wannabee's crowd

Nothing like jumping In a lake on a hot summers morning after having your head messed up by Tyrant all night IMO