Topic: Lovely Bedrock Members

Any of you lovely Bedrocker members got any spare guest spaces for Thursday ?

There's a beer in it for you at least !

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

Re: Lovely Bedrock Members

I have a card... which means you can walk in with me. If that helps...

I will look at other options on Tuesday... cos I have to look at Schiphol later this evening.

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

can I also make the same request please? anyone with a spare place going would be appreciated smile

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

steve - meet me this week after work and you can have my old card and maybe meet mike to get him in....????

they dont really check foto just flash the "B" side to the geezer and your thru
let me know (on msn this arvo!)

sweet dude

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

they don't even really look to see if you have a card... i usually wander through the members q with it still in my pocket.

how busy do people think it will be?

Granted it is the birthday do but I do not think it will be that busy. Only mad busy when Sasha is there

First 1000 in free cant be bad..Im camping out..lol Hi Mike how are you?

Those who were dancing looked quite insane to those who could not hear the music!!

Space
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,thoroughly used up, burnt out and loudly proclaiming, Wooo Hoo, what a ride!!!

Don't think it will be that busy - depends if and when they announce the special guest...

I will most likely have a spare members spot for anyone who needs it big_smile

Tom - check your mail - can i have it for mates from Bmth

IHF - Okaysy.

Soz everyone else - my guest spot is now taken.

Hi Spacey

I am fine, looking forward to Thursday big time, just a bit worreid about the interview I have the next day at 2pm !

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

Rightio...

I have 3 places....  (paying of course... but you jump the queue).

1 on my card with me... (griffin pub meet)
2 (as a couple) on a piece of paper...

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

ajos - can i have one of those places if they are still spare?

one of my mates is on my card and i have one other blokey to get in

Ajos...Please may I take your two paying on piece of paper bits if I can...How ya doin hun...LONG time no see, er or speak for that matter..??

Would be very grateful.

Those who were dancing looked quite insane to those who could not hear the music!!

Space
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,thoroughly used up, burnt out and loudly proclaiming, Wooo Hoo, what a ride!!!

Based upon mbmmulville looking like he is sorted... then...

Frog - Check you e-mail... esp the Junk Mail folder.  (I will bring paper to Griffin... but e-mail should be enough).

LeeLon - Your friend will have to meet at Griffin and come on my card.  They only have to talk to me for 20 seconds at the most.

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

Ajos -- see you in the Griffen beforehand. Not seen you for a while also. Hope all is well