Re: 2002 DjMag Top 100 - Voting

Arrrrgh!

I forgot Tenaglia...

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

West coast HALO and HIPP-E!!!

danny howells(he's one of my faves), but what exactly has he done this year...

Boing Boing Boing

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

Howells is boring.........your votes should be

1. Steve
2. "Laying Down
3. The Fukking
4. Law"
5 .Lawler

Hodgy... reading your reply I assumed that you were not an educated man... but then as I sit in Tapton Hall... I remembered that you were.

Oh well... some people are blind.

(Lawler is good... but not DH good).

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

Changing the subject slightly Ajos, I read in another thread that you were a Thatcherite. Please tell me this isn't true, especially seeing that you were a teacher.
If you voted for Thatcher, I ain't voting for Howells.

My top five of the year so far:

1* Hybrid (If there is a Breakbeat Heaven, Hybrid are the main residents)

2* Plump DJ's

3* Adam Freeland

4* Sasha

5* James Zabelia

@nnax

>>
>> If you voted for Thatcher, I ain't voting for Howells.
>>

I can honestly say that I did not vote for Thatcher.

(Plus... now I am not allowed to have any political opinions).

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

That was a very sick joke on your part then.

We don't need politics on this Message Board... more important issues to worry about.

Politics discussions are always going to cause upset... and never bring satisfaction.

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

Fair enough.
We must never mention the 'T' word on here again.

You are too young to remember T......r

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

Ah-hem.... Too young.
Just sent you a message.

John Digweed
Sasha
Rui Da Silva
Hernan Cattaneo
Sander Klienenberg

Should have voted for Danny howells, gonna vote again and fit him in somewhere.
Who do you take out though?

Dear Bedrockers,
Yes, it

after the silence, that which expresses the inexpressable is music.

In your haste...

you forgot to mention Tenaglia in the list.

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

Boink Boink...

Keep voting...

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

im getting abit tired of the howells worship ajos.. and trying to force it onto others is bullcrap. music is a very personal thing and the only opinion that counts is your own. let people decide for them selves. if he truely is number one they he will be voted so, with or without your help.

im not doubting howells in anyway. ive seen him once in my life (not lucky enuf to be around when he was res at bedrock) and he surely did rock but that was last year and not this.

:evil:   (Grrrrrrr... disrepect from the young).

SY

I am pushing up the post to remind people that there is a DJMAG100 (about to close soon)... so people remember to vote for THEIR choices.  (Not mine).

I am not worried who they vote for... because I believe that people are able to make up their own minds for themselves.

You are too suspicious and give little credit for people to think for themselves.

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

Has to be said Ajos, there appears to be a subliminal (sp?) message throughout the thread of "Vote Howells". Maybe your doing it unwittingly?

From my rather limited progressive clubbing exposure in the past year, and from CDs etc that i've purchased... im gonna say:

1. ) Sander Kleinenberg
2. ) Satoshi Tomiie
3. ) Anthony Pappa
4. ) Sasha
5. ) john Digweed

1) Kasey Taylor
2) Sander Kleinenberg
3) Danny Howells
4) Satoshi Tomiie
5) Sasha