Topic: Blimey Charlie

I've just go the email telling me of the lineup next thursday. Woof! What a night that will be. Didn't realise Creamer was also playing brighton the next night which will be very good, but unfortunately I will not be going. How are they going to fit all that in with it all finishing at 3? I reckon they will have to show the same amount of disrespect towards finishing times as they have been for the last couple of months. Lovely jubbly.
<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Re: Blimey Charlie

Thought John Creamer's set at the last Bedrock he played at was good, but not that good. Still, looking forward to the return of Diggers at both London and Brighton Bedrocks. Havn't heard Diggers play in Brighton for ages, but I'm going to have to make an excuse to not go into work on the Saturday.
<i></i>

Re: Blimey Charlie

after being notoriously kicked out of bedrock a few months back, i was speaking to a heaven doorman (not security, they are cants.) but he was saying that they can actually go till 4am thursday night as they have a licence to do so..  i recon when 3am comes along and they try and turf us out. we chant 10 MORE. something like that.
<i></i>