Topic: My REVIEW OF DANNY HOWELLS

Ok.  Last night was breathtaking! 
  We arrived to Hyperia close to midnight and Behrouz (yoshitoshi records) was playing a beautiful, well laid out house set.  Very nice.  I have never heard him before and was nicely surprised.  Got my ass shakin' a bit......... 
  Then comes 1:15am and Danny Howells steps in.... I wasn't sure what to expect seeing as I've only heard his Nubreed set and that's about it.  He started out with almost a pop track which contained some nice vocals... then he moved in to more of a tribal sound.... which then peaked at the only recognizable track (for me, that is) Steve Lawler's "Adante" (scumfrog remix fo' sho'!).....eventually he just kept banging out the hard beats over and over... I drooled.........I was shocked.  I couldn't believe how hard some of these tracks were... It wasn't "techno" but more of just a really hard Progressive House beat... hard to describe.  He threw in tasty electro-poppy tracks... breaks.. you know, all the yummy stuff.  And to top it all off, he played with the crowd, which is always nice.  We weren't ignored!  smile  Overall, the crowd was actually small!  Not even shoulder to shoulder.  I had PLENTY of moving space to dance my tush off and even was able to get right up front with lots of room to spare to see his pretty face.    big_smile  8)   What can I say?  He was phenomenal!  He surprised me- and that's actually a good thing seeing as I'm so picky and all.  We left right when he was at 3 and 1/2 hours.  I'm sure he was planning on going for another 2 and 1/2 more.  Bravo!  Bravo!

Re: My REVIEW OF DANNY HOWELLS

AMAZING D.J.
If he had a residency In London I would go to It and If he still played at Bedrock then, I would still go to that as well.

Nothing like jumping In a lake on a hot summers morning after having your head messed up by Tyrant all night IMO

He is very talented.  I can't wait to see what he does in the future.........

the guy is an amsing talent no1 can deny it dieng to see him at the arches in glasgow also danny t

Behrouz?
I heard him play this year, can't remember where though...