Topic: f.a.o Benson

pseudointelectualism.what the fukc
<i></i>

Re: f.a.o Benson

It is the banter associated with prog house. everybody into prog is at least a bit of a trainspotter and as a consequence evreybody knows something about it and has to share their opinion with others. This is best done during a 7 minute long sasha mix special with 17 tunes on the go when another level of hi-hats has sent the room wild. You have to scratch your chin, or just stand there in awe and then offer something totally profound to say about the mix. This gives the impression of being intellectual, but the other thing about prog is the quantity of drugs involved. This means that your supposedly profound and intellectual comment in fact was no more profound than say 'the sun rises during the day'. Thus the beleief that your comment was intellectual, coupled with the fact that it actually wasn't because you have taken too many pills, means that you are spouting pseudointelectualism.

When I get stoned with a couple of mates there is a pseudoknowledge alarm that goes off and involves the person spoutiong the knowledge getting a beating. It is defined as something you know maybe a little about, but say it with such conviction that you sound totally convincing until asked to back up your claim. It may well be true, but you are basing it on incomplete facts. In my view, much of the trainspotting in prog runs along the same lines. But I could just be spouting pseudoknowledge now.

I must warn you that I am currebntly revising and very bored and will respond in length to any such queries in order to divert myself from the 750 multple choice quations I have to do.
<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

I understand now.Thankyou for your wisdom.

you really have changed my life for the better.In return you can take one of my daughters marry her and rule my kingdom for the rest of your natural life.
<i></i>

the two are undoubtedly related. The prospect of accepting your daughter for marriage is dependent upon the size of the kingdom(dowry) you are prepared to offer me. I have not worked out the exact requirements yet quite yet, but i feel that any increase in body mass index above 22 would require an increase in the basic kingdom size of approximately 100 000 hectares per increase in kg/square metre on top of the basic requirement of 500 000 hectares. This does not apply in reverse so you may not subtract land on the basis of a skinny rake. It acts as a penalty system for you if you wish to try and offer me a 'fat bird' to marry, which we all know is totally unacceptable.

Alternatively you could try marrying her to Hadders who would accept her with just a shark for the dowry.

<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

"the sun rises during the day"

of course it does, cos "the sun is a c'u'nt"
<i></i>

well does it
<i></i>

What's the sound of one hand clapping?