Re: Digweed is the Don

Lawler on Boxing Day.
Mmm...

Could be a plan.
Who wants to watch The Great Escape anyway?

Lawler on Boxing Day.
Mmm...

Could be a plan.
Who wants to watch The Great Escape anyway?

Xpan....

You sure Lawler is playing Boxing day. The list i've seen has him down on the second Saturday in December. Plus boxing day falls on a Thursday this year.... will they have a Colours followed immediately by a pressure??

"A quart of ale is a dish for a king" - William Shakespeare

we can live in hope!! Colours always put on a Boxing Day extravaganza - if Lawler's playing earlier in December can we expect Pappa to play at Christmas?

[img]http://www.geocities.com/snake0074/snk/duck-breakdance.gif[/img]

the name "tonic wine" does not imply health giving or medicinal properties

we can live in hope!! Colours always put on a Boxing Day extravaganza - if Lawler's playing earlier in December can we expect Pappa to play at Christmas?

If i'm not mistaken.... Diggers played October last year.... and Boxing day. So there's no hard fast rule that it wont be him again, maybe someone like Warren and Klinenberg haven't played in a while.

Either way i'm guessing it wont be any Americans headlining what with the Xmas Day travelling. Shame..... on the board at the start of the year they promised a MAW set before the end of the year... however I can't see that happening

presume you've got a ticket for Saturday night?

[img]http://www.geocities.com/snake0074/snk/duck-breakdance.gif[/img]

the name "tonic wine" does not imply health giving or medicinal properties

presume you've got a ticket for Saturday night?

No..... I've seen diggers 3 times this year.... and have left feeling slightly let down each time.

Plus Desyn Masielo and Danny Howells are playing the capital the same night.... so i'm toying with the idea of heading over there and catching that instead.