Topic: Stark Raving Mad US 2xCD tracklisting confusion..PLEASE HELP

I don't know if the Stark Raving Mad 2xCD soundtrack was released in the UK but the US tracklisting is incorrect. I was hoping someone out there could help me because no one where i live (Jacksonville, Florida) is gonna be able to clear this up:

Stark Raving Mad CD2 track 2 is listed as Lemon 8 'Lose Control' but that song is actually on track 5.

CD2 Track 5 is listed as Fitalic 'Synchronic' so you would think that the two tracks are just flip-flopped. However, CD1 track 2 is ALSO listed as Fitalic 'Synchronic' and that track is totally different. All THREE tracks are different. What is the correct tracklisting? Please help.

I really want to know what song CD2 track 2 is. That cut is unbelieveable! I need a 12" of that badly. Hopefully someone in the Bedrock massive can help me out, please. Thanks.

Re: Stark Raving Mad US 2xCD tracklisting confusion..PLEASE HELP

Hello there from Montpellier!
I was surprised to read that "no one where i live (Jacksonville, Florida) is gonna be able to clear this up"!  :shock:
Are you sure you asked several friends?!
Anyway, let's leave the intro thing and get straight into the point!  8)
"Stark Raving Mad CD2 track 2" is the REALLY famous and maybe the BEST progressive trance track "STRAPPED" from artist "WHITE ROOM" aka (Luke) Brancaccio & (Bruce) Aisher which was released on May 2001 for Bedrock Records (see Bedrock catalog, release BED 16)!!!  lol
That's all the details i can provide you about the TRACK which still remains one of my favourite-ones, as well as some other tracks which might also interest you like:
- Bedrock - Beautiful Strange (Moonface Mix),
- Bedrock : Heaven Scent (Yunus Guvenen Mix),
- G-Pal : Ocean of Blue (Tone Depth Mix) (Swift Records),
- G-Pal : Ophra (Swift Records) BEST progressive track at the moment,
- DJ Garth & E.T.I. -  Twenty Minutes Of Disco Glory (Simon's Come-Unity Mix, remix by Simon)  :!:
- Lexicon Avenue : From Dusk Till Dawn (Forensic) and many many other!!!
As for your query about the tracklisting confusion concerning the track Fitalic 'Synchronic' i am really sorry but i can't help you my friend! sad
I thought that this track was included in the Sasha & Digweed CD Communixcate, but this is not true....i will try to find more info about that!
That's all for the moment...i hope i helped you to find the next 12" Disc to buy!!!  big_smile 
Finally, i would like to thank John Digweed, Sasha (Best DJ & Producer duo ever!!!keep going guys!), Nick Muir, Satoshi Tomiie, Chris Fortier, Phil Thompson, Sander Kleinenberg etc...and of course DJ GARTH (he comes from US San Francisco, boss of label Grayhound and i get in appreciating more and more...so much that i started getting into DEEP House..what an excellent producer & DJ!!! check him out!!!).
Please - at least - notify me when you read my message!
Elias  PANA8A 4ever :-)

thanks, man. you answered my most important question. i appreciate it.

as a matter of fact, people come to me when they have a discography-related question. there's only a handful of people in Jax who buy Bedrock releases. i have around 30 of the 60 or so Bedrock items out there and White Room's 'Strapped' obviously, isn't one of them. i remember when it came out in '01 but i guess some other record sounded better that week. however, i'll make sure i order a 'Strapped' 12" for the collection. that song RULES! Bedrock always delivers the goods!

i have all the Moonface stuff, Phil Thompson is awesome as well as the Bedrock 50 12"s. i also LOVE G-Pal, that new track 'Ophra' is on my want list - i didn't really care for 'Ocean of Blue', can't stand talking over a house track. G-Pal's 2xLP 'Life' on Plastic City is my favorite work of his. A masterpiece. His CD 'Silk' for Elektrolux was great too.

A track I've been rocking for the past few months are the bootleg Luke Chable remixes of Sasha's 'Cloud Cuckoo' & 'Bloodlock' - have you heard them yet??

Once again, thanks for the help.

BE CAREFUL MATE,. THE VERSION ON THE CD IS NOT THE REAL VERSION. ONLY THE FIRST PART OF IT IS. WHEN THE BASS DROPS IN AND THE TUNE PICKS UP IS A SEPERATE SONG LAID OVER STRAPPED. I BELIVE IT IS ANOTHER SYNCHRONIC TUNE, BUT THE STRAPPED CHOON IN ONLT THE SLOWER DEEPER PART. FYI

strength comes not from physical capacity, but from an indomitable will.- ghandi.
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/ima … 1145806337
http://gifdepot.com/albums/Animals/Shes … repuke.gif
[img]http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/mk_davis_pgf.gif[/img]

oh man, are you serious?!? sad

the part i like the best, is the 2nd half of that track, when the bass drops in and that wonderful two-note synth stab comes in. so that part is not White Room's 'Strapped'??? damn.

i guess you mean to say it is another Fitalic song (since 'Synchronic' is a title). sh1t, i gotta know what that song is in the 2nd part so i can recreate this at home.

if they woulda just got the track listing right in the first place.....

thanx for any light you can shed on this.