Topic: Hampenberg - Duck Toy - Hard House

Hampenberg - Duck Toy - Hard House

============================

I was in a pub... and heard this in the background... could not quite believe it... most probs will hit the top 40 soon.

I know that Hardhouse likes it... 2 line concept (as I call it) of a thumping bassline and silly high pitched noises sitting on top.  But this is most different!!  Been out for a while... so most probs a lot of people have heard it already.

If you have not heard this one... then worth a listen so you know what to do in the bath next time a butch looking squeaky yellow duck passes by.

home.planet.nl/~offer232/H_duck.zip

home.planet.nl/~schin118/mp3.htm

I might try to get DT to play this in Arc!!

I bet he does not have a sense of humour to cover this track.

---

Ajos1 The Desperate Retired OAP<i>Edited by: ajos1

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

Re: Hampenberg - Duck Toy - Hard House

yeah PlebHouse and co. discovered this in Glasgow the other week on some music channel...

Not sure what else to say really
<i></i>

what else is there to say?? its great!!
<i></i>

oooooooooooh god noooooooooooooooo

the ducks back
<i></i>

i hate that duck!

<i></i>

In the pub they said it had been on "The Box"...

So I went home... shoved that on and waited all of 2 seconds before it reappeared at the request of them telephone callers.

Excellent tune... better than Dr.Who.
---

Ajos1 The Desperate Retired OAP<i></i>

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

Saw this video on MTV at the weekend. Thought it was rather amusing. I just hope that this is not he future of dance music. Still not as bad as that "Boing" tune.
<i></i>