Topic: I want to go to Bedrock.

sad I wish I could go to bedrock....Anyone know how to get passports and shit like that?
big_smile

Aint nothin like pimpin'

Re: I want to go to Bedrock.

Would also like to go to Bedrock.
There's only one good progressive club in Belgium: La Rocca
Guest to come there: Austin Leeds
Two weeks ago Sander Kleinenberg came to play there. It was really awesome. I played once in Miami in a club called Shadow Lounge.
Like the American party people.
Ever heard of Ariel Baund?

Hi,

Austin Leeds comes in Montini, I haven't heard him come in La Rocca... or am i mistaking... (check www.montini.cc)

PS: i wouldn't call La Rocca a prog club, it's a bit progressive on Sundays... but not enough to call it progressive. The Pulp where PhiPhi plays on Saturdays is a lot more progressive then... Marko is good at building an atmosphere and at entertaining the crowd, but he's not a progressive minded guy, and I don't think he could play such style for the whole night, most of the people would freak out. But indeed, La Rocca is certainly the best club in Belgium at this moment.... but then only on Sundays...

Cheers from the Belgian crowd...

Indeed, Austin Leeds is also comin' to Montini.
But he's also comin' to La Rocca on a Sunday, indeed the best day of La Rocca. I'm a friend of Marko and he told me he is comin' to La Rocca, but they haven't made the flyer yet. Marko likes to play prog. a lot, but it's correct, he has to play a wider range of music to satisfy the audience. Belgium is still runnin' behind. Already played in La Rocca on Sunday, and I will be playin' there again in the beginning of next year ( only one guest every two weeks )...
Where are you from?

As you can see, I'm also from Belgium.... from Brussels in fact..

Did you know Sander K comes this friday @ Fuse in Brussels? And he comes together with Kasey Taylor!  big_smile  sweet....

I went to Pure in Antwerp last Saturday, Quivver was having a gig there, brilliant set, although the room was quite empty, I completely agree with ya that the belgian scene is not yet ready for 'quality' music, and I'm so sorry to see that!
Don't know if you were there, I can see u're from BE too, so...
Then I passed by La Rocca, just for the fun.... but it was already something like 6:30 and the club was almost empty... ready to close its doors of course, on a Saturday... (well, Sunday early morning).

where do u usually go out? what exactly do u play? Seems you're deejaying too...so, I've probably seen you before...

Will u be @ Montini. I will, for sure!
Cheers!

:!:

whats up dan.  I'm from denver and i'm going to france this new years.  It will be my first time in europe.  Hopefully I will make it to london.  Anyway, you get a passport by going to the post-office.  I believe you need your social security card and your original birth certificate.  they cost about $60.00 and they guarentee it to you in 6 weeks.  It took me about 4weeks.  They can take your photo there, but it is like $15.00.  If you go to a place like Walgreens, they will charge only $3.00.  Then take your photo, birth certificate, and ss card and give it to them with about $60.00.   then you will get your passport sent to you in the mail along with your origianal birth certificate and ss. card.  then its time to party lol   :pimp

"I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock!!"

There was an Ariel Baund record on Inversus but I never got round buying it...

I live near Miami and am familiar with the Shadow Lounge, Acosta used to have a residency there.  Good club.  smile  Neat.

big.b

keep it real.

I wanna know why the fvck there isnt a bedrock in January! sad

"music is a very precious thing to me - just imagine if all music was taken away... not even hearing a tune in your head? how long would it take before you went nuts? THATS why I don't do drugs... the music IS my drug"

Never is I'm afraid  sad Digweed likes a holiday or something...

Never is I'm afraid  sad Digweed likes a holiday or something...

a holiday that involves playing a gig on the other side of the world?

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.