Topic: BEDROCK TONIGHT: Moonface, Desyn Masiello and me

Ok so Digweed's not on but while the cat's away...

You all know how good Phil is but in case you havent heard Desyn, hes a f#cking wicked DJ and you'll love him.

Re: BEDROCK TONIGHT: Moonface, Desyn Masiello and me

am gonna miss out tonight, as i'm finally realising a 6 year dream of seeing underworld live....

sure you will rock it mate big_smile  enjoy!!

have a good un mate, i know you will, they never fail to deliver the goods  big_smile

How was Kosheen?

Mr Lisle: am missing the bedrock nights, if your as good as the last time, you'll rock it

I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome."

- Guess who?

hope all goes well smile you may find the brighton clubbers are suffering a collective hang-over today, it's been a long time since I saw Brighton as busy as it was last night!!

be gentle with them............

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

Would love to go, but I'm visiting my parents in deepest darkest Wiltshire this weekend.  sad  Hope your set goes well Jonathan!  smile

Wiltshire?

that explains things somewhat  :idea:

I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome."

- Guess who?

How was Kosheen?

fucking wicked mate big_smile  class act!!!  although sound was a bit poor and too many people standing watching for my liking... DANCE YOU FVCKERS!!!

any chance to record your set Mr.Lisle :?:

As I could not stay to hear Jonathan's set at Heaven [well Digweed was on!]  I plan to get to the Beach at 10pm sharp 2nite - really looking forward to this

How was Kosheen?

#$%! wicked mate big_smile  class act!!!  although sound was a bit poor and too many people standing watching for my liking... DANCE YOU FVCKERS!!!

The lead singer from Kosheen looks like a fatter version of Lynn Slater from Eastenders.

When in doubt, 'ave a Stella !