Topic: Bedrock - Heaven Scent (Breeder remix) does this track exist

I've been lookin g for a mix of Heaven Scent which is supposed to be by Breeder, Bedrock - Heaven Scent (Breeder Remix) but I can't find much info about it, does it exist?

Carlos Pirez played a track at the end of a Renaissance set which sounded like a Breeder - The Chain vs Bedrock - Heaven Scent synergy track. Is this it?

Stella

Re: Bedrock - Heaven Scent (Breeder remix) does this track exist

Could be a mashup that someone did custom like.  There was no Breeder Remix Released (to my knowldge)

after the silence, that which expresses the inexpressable is music.

there was supposed to be a white label back in '99 (I think), which I can well believe as they did that Grace - Not Over Yet white label and the Robert Miles - Children white label so they were well up for bootlegs back then
8)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself."

There's no Breeder mix - it was mistakently reported after a live Splasha or Wigdeed set that they'd played a Breeder mix of Heaven Scent - it was actually the Jon Johnson mix . . .

I assume the mistake was made because they were playing the Breeder remix of Orbital around that time . . .

guess you must've heard a mashup - well I don't know ANY of the current circuit of big name DJ's brave enough to mix like that live . . .