Topic: TERRY GRANT'S I'LL KILL YOU HELP!!

Does anybody know when "I'll kill you" by Terry Grant will be released?  Or where I can get a mp3?  That track is unbelievable!  (1st track on Sandra Collins recent Essential mix Aug. 15, 04 :?:

Re: TERRY GRANT'S I'LL KILL YOU HELP!!

a little birdie tells me that track will be out very soon.
there are no mp3's out there, except what someone may have ripped from that essential mix, which wouldnt be a very good copy anyways..

the fine people at Bedrock work so hard to put out great music, i am glad there is no mp3 of this available for free download at your local P2P......
that would 1) somewhat (potentially) undermine said hard work in some ways and 2) youll like it that much mroe if u have to wait!!!!

anybody have anymore info on the vocalist of this track jennifer horne ( i think it is) her vocals are amazing was wondering if she has featured on anymore material.

berps

NEXT STOP CATTANEO @ SHINDIG 11TH JUNE, THEN IBIZA 18TH JUNE

jennifer horne

shes mad talented and she will be in holland july 16th at the extrema outdoor event... i'll kill you was the first electronicia style track shes ever done and her and producer terry grant have a second track called "be my guide" dropping soon on the extrema label....very dope~!!!