Topic: lottie on the essential selection

lottie doing her thing on r1 right now, cos i think tong is ill or something, oh well, what a shame.

lottie is rocking it.....

plus - she just interviewed dj dan - and when asked what his tune of the weekend is - he said the new 9" josh wink remix of tom mangan -  chutney (also on bedrock)...

she just played it aswell, has anybody else hear it, @#%$ wierd - electro techno! typical wink.

<i></i>

Re: lottie on the essential selection

it wouldn't suprise me if lottie took over the essential selection when/if the tong ever leaves r1.

she certainly sounds a lot more comfortable on the radio than yousef did!

( still at work : -->:">  )
<i></i>

Heard this when i was doing work experience with Trustthedj (Bedrock offices are at the same place). They played it to Parks and Wilson before giving them a copy. Guess its ok but prefer the original or whatever the other mix is.
<i></i>

How did you get work xperiance @ ttDJ.

Ive emailed john, global underground...never had any feedback for doing work experiance.

Where are the offices situated? London?

Did u get offered a full time position?

Id love2 work in a record label.    Even better...be an A+R man for a mint label.
<i></i>

I did a couple of weeks work experience for trustthedj radio cos i knew Gavin who runs it. The offices are situated at Acklam studios near Portobello road in London.

Didn't get offered a full-time position cos i'm at uni at the moment.

My advice would probably be to just contact whoever you wanna do experience for and see if they have anything available. Most places probably won't take you (I also tried Excession but they didn't have any work experience) but there might be someone.

Good luck

<i></i>