Topic: Farrrhbric.

Upsides.

Sound system 9/10.

Skirt 8/10.

Doorstaff and bouncers seemed alright 8/10.

Very busy yet temperatures weren't uncomfortable. 10/10

Downsides.

Re: Farrrhbric.

are you going this saturday?

matt - did u send me a text message about the footie league over the weekend?
<i></i>

So you went to Fabric without me then...
<i></i>

So, what do you wanna do?

I told you I was going, my sweet, and that's why I wasn't able to make Coded.

Don't play hard to get with me, it doesn't work.

Lee, it was I that texted you this weekend.
<i></i>

>

Yeah, VIP room is double measures.

I stayed away this weekend, been every Saturday for a month running and my liver need a break so badly 

Glad you liked it Hadfield, hope to see you there soon.

<b>gecko</b>

www.phatplastic.com

<i></i>

Shake your shammy like a bitch on heat!

I think once a month is enough for me, I'll takes mi pick next month, but it's good to go to a place that actually lives up to the hype.

I would disagree that a single whisky and coke (which is what I thought it was) was fairly priced at

If you like me on Thursday will you come to Fabric on Saturday and bring me a cactus?
<i></i>

So, what do you wanna do?

Are these Big Portions the same greasy winkers that seem to think that thrusting their groins at the ladies, whilst holding their arms in the air, is a sure fire way of bagging themselves a bit? Right Fvcking Tossas and the one main thing that pishes me off no end at Fabric. I'm gonna take a cattle prod next time methinks....... 

Rob

<i></i>

I had a great night.  Room 2 was completely rocking.  Nathan Coles and Terry Francis had it going off.  The few times we ventured into room 1 before Cox came on Craig Richards was doing his best to send the whole place to sleep    I think richards is a great Dj but I just wasnt in the mood for the stuff he was playing on saturday.

Cox came on at 2.30 and completely destroyed the place.  The place was absolutley packed but everyone was moving around so there was usually some space to dance.  I hadnt been there for 2 years and was impressed with the improvements made.  The crowd were so much better than when I was last there aswell.  Top night, and I cant wait to go back for Tyrant in november.

"There is nothing in this world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and i knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon..." 

<i></i>

Sioux, Susan hasn't arrived yet (tomorrow sometime).

Bedrock Thursday 

Ain't long till your induction...
<i></i>

Yep, went to Fabric after I'd been to a partaaay in the West End.

Someone told me at the partaaay that I'd been put on the Farrrhhhbric gusset-list and they expected me to go (very kind of them). Kind of one of those spontaneous nights that end up in complete and utter fvcking carnage.

<i></i>

I had one of those a few weeks ago.

Went down Fabric In my shell suit and string vest     
<i></i>

Dress policy 9/10.

They let Bazza in wearing a lilac Naf Naf tracksuit with a pair of Hi-Tec Squash.

They know proper style those Fabric lot. Proper.

<i></i>

I got in to the VIP room on Saturday.

Therefore... the VIP room is not worth going in to 
<i></i>

"A quart of ale is a dish for a king" - William Shakespeare

You were there Chris?

We could of celebrated Tottenham's league position.

I had a good night actually, Cox played a good 'un.

And they let me in that 'VIP' area. An area that's almost the size of the Main Room.

How very strange.
<i></i>

Sorry mate....

had no internet access last week... was actually at both the footie and fabric

Coxy was ok.... seemed to be one continuous bpm.... but his energy and enthusiasm often make up for it 
<i></i>

1. Shag the clubs owner

2. Buy a UV pen. Look at the pattern on the back of peoples hands walking into VIP. Draw it on your hand. Walk into VIP room. Hey presto, you are now a VIP.
<i></i>

You obviously don't know the right people if you have to find alternative ways to get in the VIP room
<i></i>

I do know the right people, unfortunately most decisions to go to Fabric are usually last minute, and thus too late to be put on the guest list.
<i></i>

Stephen's shagged the owner of Fabric, I have you know.

Multiple orgasm's were had.   
<i></i>

Carl Cox smacked it BIGTIME

the waitress in tinseltown nearly smacked me too   
<i></i>

...IMHO...unless you have the sanctuary of V.I.P..    jeez that main floor is so rammed and intense.....um...hang on...I like that thought 

" In the land of the blind.......the one eyed man is king.........."<i></i>