Topic: The worst email I got sent today...

b3ta.com/i-love-you/
<i></i>

One bold Northern slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make

Re: The worst email I got sent today...

At least it wasn't a singing shark

a l t e r - n a t i v e   l o g i c                                                                                                                                    kevin 'smashdad' sullivan<i></i>

but atleast you can milk them...

fsnl

sparky
<i></i>

p3ntuprage.

Good spot my friend.

That's the very rare, Fresian Shark.

Deadly.

Avoid at all costs.
<i></i>

..... but they are masters of disguise as well.

There are only a few of us that have tumbled their little game - regrettably my colleague Mr Hadfield is not yet an expert in this field and appears to have been fooled by this, frankly, feeble attempt by a particularly notorious Great White Shark (Carcharodon Carcharias), to pass itself off as a Heifer (Bovine Vordemannias).  He is not the first to be fooled into thinking this was a Fresian Shark

You ok mate? Is the Canadian air getting to you?
<i></i>

One bold Northern slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make

It's these damn sharks Pat - they're everywhere - they're getting to me - you think they don't go to Bedrock don't you but trust me, oh yes trust me, they'll be there on Thursday night - B@STARDS - with their atrocious skin and god awful halitosis.

You may well mock and laugh - but keep a watchful eye out as you do so - they're everywhere I tell you.  Everywhere.

a l t e r - n a t i v e   l o g i c                                                                                                                                    kevin 'smashdad' sullivan<i></i>

Please teach me everything you know...

<i></i>

My dear friend, that will be far easier done than said.