Topic: Tunage

Yesterday's foray into Brighton's garage & hip hop record shops turned up Chutney on promo & Heaven Scent / Lifeline.

Which was nice.

What are people's opinions on these tunes please??

JERRY BONHAM &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp SEVENTH SEAL&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp SAW 15

MAX GRAHAM &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp TELL YOU &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp HOPE 33

MOSHIC &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp INDIAN MOON &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp PITCH BLACK 15

FRONT LINE&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp STAR SYSTEM&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp DUTY FREE
<i></i>

Re: Tunage

Indian Moon's very dark if you like that kind of thing, not that lively though...

My current fave choons are:

1) That Kid Chris "Sacred Dance" (CDR)

This isnt even signed yet - why not ?! Its a corker, beautiful haunting female vocal and wicked energy all through the track - Someone sign this now ! Oh and send me a copy on vinyl when you do, cheers 

2) Syntax "Pray" (White)

Absolute mayhem in a track, quality male vox one side and more of a builder (instrumental) on the flip but both culminating in a wicked climax. Marvellous.

3) Circulation "limited 9" (White)

Total funkiness in the boys latest offering, for me their limited series is much more kicking than the coloured releases and this cut is no exception. Cut up sample that only the real spotters will know, but a real hammering track. Niiiiiiiice 

"Never trust a man who, when alone in a room, doesnt try on a tea cosy"<i></i>

AUDIO DELUXE EVERY 3rd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
NEXT: July 18th LUIS PARIS (Paris & Healey / Plastic Fantastic) NIGEL MARCUSSEN
www.audiodeluxe.net

whats the sample then Rob???
<i></i>

If the Jerry Bonham track is the one I heard on Radio 1 then it is excellent.

And the Moshic track I only heard on juno where I don't think the sound quality is good enough to judge. (but I didn't buy it.

I did however get a copy of Syntax/Pray which is just huge, but ask yourself this, Will I be playing it in 6 months time after its been caned to death?
<i></i>

To air is human, to land is divine.

Download a mix right here

Havent got a clue Steve ! Something from the 70's I think, some bird wailing, might be that famous Blondie song, or it might not be. And even then I have no idea whether its famous or I just know it.

And actually I could have just made all this up... 

"Never trust a man who, when alone in a room, doesnt try on a tea cosy"<i></i>

AUDIO DELUXE EVERY 3rd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
NEXT: July 18th LUIS PARIS (Paris & Healey / Plastic Fantastic) NIGEL MARCUSSEN
www.audiodeluxe.net

really don't like that max graham track.

ruins the end of satoshi's nubreed for me.

<i></i>