Re: Creamer

Ha Ha. Tania I assume that you went to Satoshi at kHz at The End? Thats two sets we've thought completely the opposite. I also saw him at Space this summer and he was shocking.
<i></i>

Prog God

Dan, when you make it big and move into producing i shall remind you of these words..... 

"If you aint playing out on a friday or saturday night then you aint a Dj, you're just someone with a lot of records!"

TIME OUT Sasha interview.

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

Pity you're not coming tonight then - given the opposites thing one of us was bound to have a good time   
<i></i>

So, what do you wanna do?

Last friday Andy C(heese) played last set at fabric and was booed at the end, now if mr creamer is bad he will get the same treatment. 
<i></i>

Paul, Funny you should say that, cos I've just had Logic put on my PC at home to have a tinkle around with. See if I take to it etc.

Tania, dont get me wrong,  I still had good nights. Just think that most producers who DJ are holding back a helluva a lot of talent out there.

So having a PC specked up to make music its a case of if you cant beat them, try and join them.
<i></i>

Prog God

i reckon you'll make a damn fine producer dan     

"If you aint playing out on a friday or saturday night then you aint a Dj, you're just someone with a lot of records!"

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

I saw him @ Elements, and without being blown away, he did make my night enjoyable...

I will wait and see how he goes tonite...

going in with a very open mind... as you all should
<i></i>

you were here...

you were here...

i wish you knew

deeeeeeeeeee dooooooooo duch di di...

(doesn't quite translate when in text...)

fsnl

sparky

eo: john creamer & stephane k -  i wish you were here (pmt remix)
<i></i>

isn't junkie xl playing tonight too?  Any opinions?
<i></i>

Junkie xl will be superb   
<i></i>

He was pretty good at Homelands, and he did 'Beauty Never Fades' so he must be a genius 

"Never trust a man who, when alone in a room, doesnt try on a tea cosy"<i></i>

AUDIO DELUXE EVERY 3rd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
NEXT: July 18th LUIS PARIS (Paris & Healey / Plastic Fantastic) NIGEL MARCUSSEN
www.audiodeluxe.net

That night at elements with creamer and satoshiee was very good fun excpet when someone puked on me at 4:55   I'm really looking forward to tonight. I loved creamer last year had a great night.
<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

head butted last night and previously puked on at elements? 

remind me not to stand next to you tonight mate   

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

thats what i was thinking...  so why all the fuss about creamer?  there are 4 rooms at bedrock arent there?
<i></i>

only 2 open tonight though
<i></i>

a bird on a podium puked on my pal about ten minutes after we got into the Hanover Grand one night...must be the same person!!

...didnt get too close but it seemed the bright red vindaloo didnt agree with her 

" In the land of the blind.......the one eyed man is king.........."<i></i>