Topic: Domased Electronica - Dewpoint - MORPH029

http://www.morphosisrecords.com/sitecontent/releases/morph029_300x300.jpg

Domased Electronica - Dewpoint (Incl. Michael & Levan, Retroid, Styller) OUT NOW

This release is a wonderful deep and dark journey with such a great artist like Domased Electronica, Michael & Levan, Retroid and Styller. Dewpoint is a very atmospheric dark piece of progressive house. The Michael & Levan remix takes us into another dimension with their unique sounds, its very nice and smooth. Styller Remix is more uplifting but still dark and very melodic. Finally Retroid planted the melodies from the original into a chilly prog breaks remix.

DJ support from Marcus Schossow, Thomas Penton, DJ Taucher, Stefan Anion, Suzy Solar, Cassino & Laben, D-Phrag, Burufunk, Darin Epsilon, Guillaume and many more.

Availabe at the following shops

Beatport
Resonant Vibes
Juno
Track it Down

What the djs say:

Marcus Schossow "styller remix is very nice! this guy has a big talent"
Stefan Anion "What a great release! Every track hits home!"
D-Phrag "Will definitely play Michael & Levans remix, as well as the Original"
Cassiono & Laben "Great stuff here, melodic and atmospheric situation, Origial and Michael & Levan are great "
Burufunk "Morphosis brings us yet another fine release. Absolutely gorgeous!"
Suzy Solar "Excellent new Domased Electronica release. I will be supporting Dewpoint (orig mix)"
Thomas Penton "Styller rmx is the choice."
DJ Taucher "fabulous pruduction the org is great the retroid mix as allways a masterpiece well done melanche of atmospheric melodic no time cheesy or komerce"
Darin Epsilon "Really excellent work on all these mixes, hard to choose a favorite.  For me, the Original mix would work best for my sets."
Guillaume "Will support the original and the remix from M&L"
Aaron Lee "Domased Electronica is a hot track!  I am digging the original and Micheal & Levan and Stiven Rivic mixes, and will definitely support."
Ken Spector "Cool ambience though."
Kintar "I love all the tracks on this release , 10/10"
Dave Horne "Absolutely love this track. Brilliant warm melodic prog. Will support!"
James Warren "Yet another solid release from Morphosis. Levan & Rivic and Styller rmxs pip it for me"
Michael & Levan "All the version are nice, nice EP!!! Most of all like the Original mix"
Luke Porter "Original mix of Dewpoint has a really nice groove "
Hyline "Retroid Remix is for me"
Ariel Cybana "pretty track and well done. this label always provides quality releases "
DJ Slang "The Michael & Levan remix is outstanding work! Dark and techy, but at the same time melodic and positive track. A masterpiece combination! "
Kennedy "Great release...really diggin the Michael and Levan remix....and Retroid brings a smooth breaks remix as a perfect edition to an already great orginal "

www.morphosisrecords.com
www.myspace.com/morphosisrecords
www.domasedelectronica.sk