Topic: alderaan - the death star approaches - tonight

well, the day is here, the final ever alderaan, and i'm feeling really mixed emotions...

sad because its the finale,

but happy as its time for new beginings,

excited because it should be a great night,

but also a bit nervous as i didn't really want this day to come.

hope to see some of you lot there, and thanks again for all of your support over the last 4 1/2 years.

steve

THE DEATH STAR APROACHES... 
<i></i>

Re: alderaan - the death star approaches - tonight

steve

how come its ending?  starting a new thing or just an end end?

have a good one
<i></i>

we've had 4 1/2 great years, but things change, and all good things do come to an end don't they?

my new night 'aztec' starts 20th september at the masque. its a monthly thing with the emphasis on good music, whatever its style.

20th sept - sander kleinenberg and steve parry

18th oct - james zabiela, 16b and steve parry
<i></i>

good luck on the new night
<i></i>

Where is this new night taking place. I have to see Sander again after that stunning bedrock performance
<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

SAD TO HEAR AOUT ALDERAAN COMING TO AN END BUT LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE NEW 'AZTEC' NIGHT. BACK UP TO UN IVERSITY IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS SO ILL BE A REGULAR. YOUR NIGHTS HAVE BEEN THE MAIN THING THAT HAVE KEPT ME AND MY MATES (SADLY ASHAMED TO CALL OUSELVES STUDENTS DUE TO THE MAJORITY OF MUMMY AND DADDYS BOYS AND GIRLS THERE) GOING OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS.

THE MASQUE IS A QUALITY VENUE TO, HAD MANY A GOOD NIGHT AT CHIBUKE AND THE ODD VOODOO THERE. CAN I ALSO SAY THANKS TO 3BEAT FOR CONSISTENTLY BEING THE BEST RECORD SHOP AROUND. YOU PISS OVER ANYTHING  THAT LONDON HAS TO OFFER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

<i></i>

Liverpool
<i></i>

What a blinder of a night!

Thanks to everyone that came down, and supported us, a wicked crowd.

<i></i>