Topic: WMC Boat Party feat: SASHA, DIGWEED & NICK WARREN

Nick is pleased to announce a special Cosmic Disco warm up set on the legendary Sasha & Digweed yacht party at Miami Winter Music Conference.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t221/dubious10/img01578.jpg

Re: WMC Boat Party feat: SASHA, DIGWEED & NICK WARREN

hoperecordings wrote:

Nick is pleased to announce a special Cosmic Disco warm up set on the legendary Sasha & Digweed yacht party at Miami Winter Music Conference.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t221 … g01578.jpg

and I didnt think it could get any better!  Great stuff, really pleased Nick is also playing, see you there. smile

Re: WMC Boat Party feat: SASHA, DIGWEED & NICK WARREN

Mrs M wrote:
hoperecordings wrote:

Nick is pleased to announce a special Cosmic Disco warm up set on the legendary Sasha & Digweed yacht party at Miami Winter Music Conference.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t221 … g01578.jpg

and I didnt think it could get any better!  Great stuff, really pleased Nick is also playing, see you there. smile

This will be rubbish - I'm glad I'm not going  wink

Re: WMC Boat Party feat: SASHA, DIGWEED & NICK WARREN

Warren M wrote:
Mrs M wrote:
hoperecordings wrote:

Nick is pleased to announce a special Cosmic Disco warm up set on the legendary Sasha & Digweed yacht party at Miami Winter Music Conference.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t221 … g01578.jpg

and I didnt think it could get any better!  Great stuff, really pleased Nick is also playing, see you there. smile

This will be rubbish - I'm glad I'm not going  wink

dont worry I will keep you updated with non-stop texts and photos so you dont feel like you are missing out when you are at work on Thursday smile

Re: WMC Boat Party feat: SASHA, DIGWEED & NICK WARREN

Mrs M wrote:
Warren M wrote:
Mrs M wrote:

and I didnt think it could get any better!  Great stuff, really pleased Nick is also playing, see you there. smile

This will be rubbish - I'm glad I'm not going  wink

dont worry I will keep you updated with non-stop texts and photos so you dont feel like you are missing out when you are at work on Thursday smile

Is there anyone decent playing?

Re: WMC Boat Party feat: SASHA, DIGWEED & NICK WARREN

Man how rubbish is this gonna be.Im glad i'll be down Southend seafront swapping spit with mingers smile

Re: WMC Boat Party feat: SASHA, DIGWEED & NICK WARREN

Cant wait

Check my mixes & upcoming releases here: http://soundcloud.com/newlandandy