Topic: Kamakura ENV - Bounce EP - MORPH034

http://www.morphosisrecords.com/sitecontent/releases/morph034_300x300.jpg

Kamakura ENV - Bounce EP is available at your finest online shop!

The japanese producer Kamakura ENV is back on our label with a new EP in the name of progressive. You can find two original track and two remixes on this release. The originals are classic progressive house tunes with deep atmosphere and nice melodies with the unique sign of the artist. Zolend's remix is also solid production thought wih smooth beats and techy elements. DJ Shinobi made a heavy and uplifting progressive house remix. His mix can work well on the dancefloor in main time with its own extra energy.

DJ support from Miss Nine, Paul Kwitek, Dj Slang, Stefan Anion, Hyline, Sasha Le Monnier and many more.

TRACKS ON THIS RELEASE

01 Kamakura ENV - Bounce (Original Mix)
02 Kamakura ENV - Bounce (Zolend Remix)
03 Kamakura ENV - Bounce (DJ Shinobi Later Night Mix)
04 Kamakura ENV - Summer Morning (Original Mix)

FEEDBACKS

Stefan Anion "the zolend remix is the one"
Ken Spector "Kamakura ENV -Bounc (DJ Shinobi Later Night Mix). Relaxing, flowing, theatrical trance. Solid"
Miss Nine "Another great Release on MORPHOSIS RECORDS Bounce original mix for me"
Stiven Rivic "Dj Shinobi and Zolend working for me, again fantastic release"
Paul Kwitek "Very Nice Zolend Remix rocks "
Dj Slang "Both originals are very nice. And my favourite is remix by Zolend"
Erwin Kelemen (Plastic Lounge) "i like the Bounce Original and Dj Shinobi L.N.MIx "
Kenny Substance "Summer Morning for me. Deep stuff + twinkling synth"
Hyline "Zolend Remix is still amazing "
James Warren "Really dig the Original and DJ Shinobi mixes"
Jacco@Work "The Original of Bounce and the DJ Shinobi Remix are my pick here. Both versions have a enough power and versatility to stand out in a set."
Duane Barry "Another great, uplifting release - love the breaks of the Zolend remix"
Sasha Le Monnier "nice package, will be supporing both Originals, nice laid back groovy prog house!"

USEFUL LINKS

Morphosis Records Website
Morphosis Records Myspace
Morphosis on Beatport
Morphosis on Juno
Morphosis on Resonant Vibes
Morphosis on Track it Down