Topic: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

TUESDAYS AT PACHA WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS

Last edited by getinibiza (Friday May 2009 11:06:05)

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

well this needs to be removed sharpish

I just want you to know we're done professionally

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

zebramofo wrote:

well this needs to be removed sharpish

The Irony of it.

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

Tuesday nights... :s good luck!

"Roger Roger........thats a 10-4 on the convoy..............[click]"

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

Morgan wrote:
zebramofo wrote:

well this needs to be removed sharpish

The Irony of it.

that was quite amusing morgan... i'll give you that!

since 1984.

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

alexbullen wrote:
Morgan wrote:
zebramofo wrote:

well this needs to be removed sharpish

The Irony of it.

that was quite amusing morgan... i'll give you that!

snake

I just want you to know we're done professionally

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

zebramofo wrote:
alexbullen wrote:
Morgan wrote:

The Irony of it.

that was quite amusing morgan... i'll give you that!

snake

back in your box ZM

since 1984.

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

Are you fucking kidding me? what a load of complete shite.

IP ban imo.

Cheers

Britney....don't do it, he is not good enough.

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

Pacha really is Shi*e this year, what a shame as I love that place sad

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

Mrs M wrote:

Pacha really is Shi*e this year, what a shame as I love that place sad

Me too. A real shame. Had some wicked nights there getting lost in the caverns! Last time I went I am sure I found some 'new' rooms!!!

Best nights I had there were the Perfecto parties on Tuesday nights (when monkey man Oakey was on some sort of form) and wednesday Subliminal sets with Morillo (ok sometimes... honest!) and Emerson.... oh, and the odd friday Pure Pacha nights with Tongy and (more importantly) Guests...

Giving it a miss this time as the man like will be at Amnesia on the Thursday. Will post a report when all is done... hope its not sh*t!

Beef Jerky Time!

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

spinnerlg wrote:
Mrs M wrote:

Pacha really is Shi*e this year, what a shame as I love that place sad

Me too. A real shame. Had some wicked nights there getting lost in the caverns! Last time I went I am sure I found some 'new' rooms!!!

Best nights I had there were the Perfecto parties on Tuesday nights (when monkey man Oakey was on some sort of form) and wednesday Subliminal sets with Morillo (ok sometimes... honest!) and Emerson.... oh, and the odd friday Pure Pacha nights with Tongy and (more importantly) Guests...

Giving it a miss this time as the man like will be at Amnesia on the Thursday. Will post a report when all is done... hope its not sh*t!

yes Nick Warren and Sasha are playing when we are there, just have to put up with PVD and Armin Van Beurren in the main room!

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

i cant wait to avaoid this and go to carl cox instead

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

I'd like an Ibiza trip full stop.

Whaaaat a shiiithouse

Re: FEDDE LE GRAND presents FLAMINGO NIGHTS - NEW LIFE, TUESDAYS AT PACHA

Hmm ... this or Carl Cox's Global nights - that's a hard one.

Frankly I'd rather see DJ Sammy as Es Paradis than attend Flamingo Nights.

SimonR