Re: J Lisle at Deeper Substance last night

yes too long

when do you get back?
<i></i>

Demi mate,

got 3 weeks travelling then I fly home. Safari then 10 days on Zanzibar. Nice. When Is Deeper Substance in September? I get back on the 15th. If I miss it I'll defers be there for October.

Still remember being in all sorts of trouble on the tube after going to D. Substance way back in January. Came up at possibly the worst time. Got lots of funny looks.

<i></i>

Almost forgot,

good luck with this DJ comp up at Cream. Who are you up against? Anyway all the best.
<i></i>

when are you JL spinning in L.A.
<i></i>

Spundae @ Circus on Sat 7th Sept and then The Wildcat, Santa Barbara on Tuesday 10th..Hope you can make it down.

The other gigs Ive got around that time are Vibe, Gainseville, Florida on 5th Sept, Club 736 in New Orleans on 6th and Stereo, Montreal on 13th.

<i></i>

Jonathan, is there any possibility to get u here to Holland ?

any contact info ?
and he fucked her all night............<i></i>

Did Jonathan Lisle do a recording, or a recording based on the mix at Deeper Substance? Cos if there is, I would love a copy   
<i></i>

due to some unfortunate errors int he recording, I only managed to get about an hour and 10 mins of jonathan's set

the only problem is i got the first 45 mins and the last 20 so we have decided not to have it streamed on Proton as it wouldn't make any sense too

shame as it was brillaint

roll on next month anyway

Omid16b (more details to follow)

<i></i>

<i></i>