Re: Laurent Garnier @ Fabric

Hello everybody ,i've just read all the comments about my set on saturday .I must thank you all for the stunning night i had ,i felt like the crowd was really into the music and it did drive me all the way till 7.30

I must thank you all very much for the support ,it is greately appreciated ..and by the way ,i recorded a couple of hours of the set and it will be very soon on my web site laurentgarnier.com with the playlist of all the tunes ....And for thoses that wants to know the last 3 tunes it was 01)Dog Planet "returning back to sirius" on Subject detroit rec (comming out soon) 02) Laurent garnier "flashback" on F Comm 03) World to world "amazon" on UR ......

Voila everybody ....with respect   Laurent G. 
<i></i>

...laurent....simply stunning....it takes alot to impress this jaded bunch of clubbers...and as you can read--we loved it..

i) Come back to fabric(or The End) soon

ii) We will see you on the Terrace at Space...(PLEASE play Children of House....oh..and Electic Deluxe....that was my "moment" of your set there last year!)

Seriously monsieur....they dont make DJ's like you any more...dont go away.

BTW...any truth in the rumouir about you stopping DJ'sing beacuse of ear problems.?!..hope not

" In the land of the blind.......the one eyed man is king.........."<i></i>

...great to meet alot more of you bedrockers....I think us lot together basically WAS the crowd that night....we managed to get a right ol' roar going....

Esther--anytime you need ya labels tucking in--im your man 

I saw the bottle of poppers not being so much battered as injested....it was like a feeding frenzy( and YES, I am feeling quite smug about not getting caught...)

Funniest mo of the night/year?! was one of you doling out some powder via a sainsburys loyalty card!?! whoever was given it got a tad confused and instead of sniffing promptly swallowed the lot ( FUKD TONGUE ANYONE!?!)..the look on your faces was fukn priceless.....ah hang on...no D***s talk on this board hey!?

Laurent Garnier rocks tho doesn't he?!--a consumate professional who knows about entertaining a crowd and stretching and mangling brains and bodies( are you listening Creamer?!?!)...at 7.30, though totally fuk.d, i was ready for more.

Children of House.....I'm still tingling about that tune!!!

I too thought he sawyed a bit from 6-645ish...but that last 45 minutes......qualidddddddddddeeeeeeeee

As for Fabric---there are SO many good things about it..but fuk ..are there some WIERD and totally fukd up guys there or what?!!...they just seem to wander around like its a local Ritzy..jump on anything remotely female..and just be general ass.holes.....anyways...I sent a couple away with a few choice words.... 

Till the next time--spread the word...Garnier rules!

" In the land of the blind.......the one eyed man is king.........."<i></i>

Thanks for taking the time to come onto the board with the prompt reply - nice one!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon (I hope!) 

-Craig.

---
<i></i>

It must be such an amazing rush to see your own track get that kind of reaction In a club   

Also, anyone that plays the streets and gets away with It deserves untold respect In my opinion   

Fcuking killer set.   
<i></i>

oooops i guess i am the one who swallowed the epherdrine   . the names adam... aka the sloppy kid.

send me an email slopz@hotmail   
<i></i>

God what a night..bit late in reply but as per busy, busy, busy.

Great to meet up with everyone new and to jig away with the usual suspects. Thankyou to everyone who convinced me I needed to go! I am now a confirmed disciple of Garnier.

To everyone who spent the night tucking in my label cheers   

Elaine great to meet you, hope you will be joining us for more of the same the soon 

Was probably the best night in my short 1 year progressive life.

Jenny I have sent you an email, I think I worked out what happened in the end! Thanks for being girlie with me, must do it again x

Craig- cheers for sorting out the guestlist- think I still owe you a quid, drinks on me next time 

Slopz- your an animal
<i></i>

" It must have been the brown jumper..."

How cool is that getting a reply from LG! Il est Magnifique!

The man with the red face just blew my socks off!

And yes Esther, I would love to bounce with you all again! I cant believe its taken me so long to get on the message board...after just reading (and laughing) at the messages for over the last year Ive finally made the effort.

Well, although its not Ibiza I fly out to Cyprus tomorrow for a week in the sun.

take care everyone

xx
<i></i>

elaine... great to meet you and have a boogie on thurs and sat! (this is nigel btw  )

have a great holiday... guess we'll be seeing you at bedrock next month!

<i></i>

Hi Nigel - great to meet you too...and bedrock next month?...its a definate booking in my diary!...I also plan to make the first 1000 members - get a freebie!
<i></i>

it was fun wasn't it 

earned many sainsbury loyalty points that night and had a brilliant night in the company of friends and an amazing Dj 

it just gets better and better doesn't it     

"If you aint playing out on a friday or saturday night then you aint a Dj, you're just someone with a lot of records!"

TIME OUT Sasha interview.

<i></i>

I aim to misbehave.

I know Sainsbury's Loyalty cards had a use for something.   
<i></i>

Prog God

Too classy for me, ah tell ya....

Sainsbury's Card!?!?!!!     

feck - missed a good un by the looks of things.....

Rob
<i></i>

Judging from the rave reviews here, I will not miss Mr Garnier if he ever swings into Colorado.  I picked up Man with the Red Face a few weeks back.  It still sends chills up and down the spine when I play it.  Any one know if he is planning on coming to the states anytime soon?
<i></i>

Harwood, I didnt know you had a Sainsburys loyalty card mate

<i></i>

Not mine Terence.
<i></i>

Prog God

Not mine either   
<i></i>