Topic: im free!!

gggrr bloody fuckers. Went to court monday for that stupid bus ticket crap. Got there at 10 waited till 11:45 when the prosecutor came out. He asked me what my main argument was... I explained that the bus did indead have a conductor and wasnt a pay on entry bus. He went back inside the court,  came back 2 mins later and i went in. The judge came in and I was told the case was dropped due to lack of evidence.. FFS they could have asked me that the first time. Travel from kent at that time =

Re: im free!!

Did you pay for the train fare then?   
<i></i>

Oh adam!  Why are there so many stupid idiots in the world?

Is there anything happening this weekend?  I have some great south african friends I want you to meet. 

Glad to hear everything is all good 4 you!

Send me the pics from thursday please.

cel_buds@hotmail.com
<i></i>

You can make a claim for basic costs to cover the inconvience.

Basically 39.00 quid... hope you kept the tickets.
---

Ajos1 The Desperate Retired OAP<i></i>

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

the judicial system is a cun+ in general.

one of my friends got a arrested for assaulting a police officer, and it took six hours in a cell, three visits to a youth offender's court (he was seventeen, and at college at the time, so had to take days off college for it) and six weeks for them to drop the case because of lack of evidence.

fu<king punitive bas+ards.

fsnl

sparky

eo: Humate - Love Stimulation (PVD remix)
<i></i>

court in south africa is worse tho.

ajos. dam i think the machines ate them   might have one.

celest ive just done the fabric pics... will put up the bedrock ones now. If u want me to mail u higher res pics just ask   same goes for others.

<i></i>

Just write a letter and quote the two journeys with dates and see what they say.

---

Ajos1 The Desperate Retired OAP<i></i>

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

I didnt know there was such a thing as "great South Africans"?

Aussies I can handle ( just about ) but South Africans are strictly cheap and nasty hard house club fodder.

Please have the decency to leave the decent clubs to us long suffering Londoners.

Thank You For Your Time & ConsiderationIn This Matter.

TERENCE

<i></i>

hahahha south african clubs are hopeless. as u said mainly hardhouse (330 ne1) tho its starting to get better. there is very small prog following in south africa mainly in capetown and my mates doing partys in durban too
<i></i>

Celeste, there is a picture of you on xpander.nl in the bedrock review.
<i></i>

Had compl;etely forgotten all about it. How crap is that? I would just forget about it. It'll cost you more to get your money back than you would get back. Glad to hear you got off though. Will see you soon. i am going home to Leeds to recover for  few days until saturday. Maybe se you next week soemtime after i've moved into my new house. Many a messy one to be had eh?

Love the photos. My lip looks reallly attractive. didn't quite realse how bad is looked   Keep up the sloppy work.
<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

When I had my day in court I turned up 2.5 days late due to an administrative error. doesn't put the magistrater in a good mood! Still better late than never!
<i></i>

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

@ horrible sharky death
<i></i>

To air is human, to land is divine.

Download a mix right here