Topic: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

4th from bottom http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gifhttp://static.yuku.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif

Last edited by Dermo (Friday Oct 2012 05:21:22)

Part of the problem

Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Avoiding relegation will constitute a decent season for them.

Man utd aren't looking too great either. In the meantime Chelsea are banging in the goals like nobody's business. However. they should have won by a lot more yesterday (how many chances did Malouda have that he failed to capitalise on?). That said, fair play to Blackpool. Played well and set up some fine chances themselves. They could have easily given up at the end of the first half but didn't. Carry on like that and they'll stay up, no problem.

Last edited by Presto (Monday Sep 2010 02:21:40)

simonpreston wrote:

Man utd aren't looking too great either.

Agreed, not got a good feeling about this season. Fergie is certainly on his own in thinking our team didn't need any big additions to it. If we carry on playing the way we have been, I can't even see us winning the Rumbelows Cup.

Last edited by Andy Lees (Monday Sep 2010 02:16:53)

Berbatov is playing well though which takes some of the pressure off Rooney, Chelsea do look pretty impressive though, Essien has made a big difference to their midfield

United ALWAYS start slow, throw into the mix Chelsea haven't played anybody.

Still think we are playing for second spot though.

agree, we are leaking too many goals but generally do get better as the season goes on. liverpool look gash but chelsea look too strong for anybody at the mo but hopefully shitty should give them a bit of a challenge at the weekend.

Big Fella wrote:

United ALWAYS start slow, throw into the mix Chelsea haven't played anybody.

Yup, did consider both those but still reckon Chelsea is going to be too strong this year.

Liverpool are the new Leeds

see you guys in the Championship

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Did we need a new thread, couldn't this just be added to the bottow of the Woy of the Wovers one?

oh and Arsenal for the Prem and CL double - pfffffttttyyyy!

living la vida Strudders

We look strong but 2 games changes everything.

Not even out of September yet.

Citeh away and Arsenal at home will provide stern examinations.

Big Fella wrote:

Did we need a new thread, couldn't this just be added to the bottow of the Woy of the Wovers one?

& yet you've contributed to it, twice.

Big Fella wrote:

quite right BF

Dermo in another of his "look at me" posts

living la vida Strudders

i did consider the Woy thread, but i thought it constituted a complete thread such is its hilarity.

And screw you Shaun 'see you in the championship' we are going up  lol.

Part of the problem

unlucky Dermo:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 … blackstone

Blackstone Group, the private equity firm said to be on the verge of backing Tom Hicks in his last ditch bid to retain control of Liverpool FC in the face of fierce fan opposition, is understood to have ended all talks with the Texan.

Hicks had approached GSO Capital Partners, the debt restructuring arm of the private equity group, to secure the funds required to repay the £237m outstanding to the Royal Bank of Scotland in the middle of next month and remain in control of the club.

It had been reported that a £280m, two-year package had been agreed in principle. But it is understood that, although talks took place between GSO and Hicks, they ended without a firm offer on the table. The Guardian has learned that GSO has now walked away and there is no chance of the Blackstone subsidiary lending Hicks the money. Liverpool fans' groups over the weekend made clear the depth of their hostility to the idea that Hicks could be bailed out by GSO, effectively buying him more time to find a new investor willing to pay a premium on the £218.9m the Americans paid for the club in 2007.

Hicks met with the club's chairman, Martin Broughton, and the rest of the Liverpool board last week to outline his plan. RBS, which throughout has maintained that it wishes to find a solution that is in the best long term interests of the club, would nevertheless have no further say in the matter if its loan was repaid in full.

Hicks and George Gillett put Liverpool up for sale in April, with RBS parachuting in Broughton to lead the sale process. But despite a series of high profile approaches, from Rhone Capital and Kenny Huang, no proper bid was ever lodged.

Hicks had hoped that the funding would allow him to take full control, pay down the debt and provide funds for players. Now that Blackstone has walked away, it leaves him desperately searching for a replacement loan before the mid-October refinancing deadline. It would also see Gillett's 50% stake diluted, with the Colorado-native staying at Liverpool in an inactive role.

A first attempt by Hicks to refinance the debt was rejected earlier this year by the Liverpool board to allow Barclays Capital to continue the ongoing search for a buyer. If Hicks approached the board with a new proposal, it is believed that they would also look to block it, although lawyers are split on whether they would be able to do so under company law

living la vida Strudders

mike kampf wrote:

I did consider the Woy thread, but i thought it constituted a complete thread because I'm a sad twat who gets his kicks out of irritating others on the board at any given opportunity.

zzzzzzz

SimonR

i don't think you're irritating SimonR. Sad yes. Twat yes. But not irritating. (slightly boring)

Part of the problem

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!!!

lol @ Liverpool

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Did I mention how I'd love to see them go down this year?  It's still a long season left yet, but I relish in that thought.

ROFL....

This Northampton result is probably one of the funniest things Ive seen in a long time. Week after week you think it cant get any better. Then it does.
I'm really hoping Woy pens a new long term contract or at least long enough to be a part of the administration procedures. Just waiting for him to announce he has a 5 year plan LOL LOL.
God help the children when Mullvile reads this.

Caption time.

"You'd like to  see Uncle Woy's cock wouldn't you? You wanna have a little suck of uncle Woy's don't you?"

http://images.sportinglife.com/10/09/330/Liverpool-v-Northampton-Roy-Hodgson-Talks-Pla_2506420.jpg

Last edited by Dermo (Wednesday Sep 2010 20:16:13)

Part of the problem

http://images.football.co.uk/Dynamic/Group/Source/275f0e1286b63d644d65a5f892876e9d.jpg

"Never apologize and never explain - it's a sign of weakness."

Having lost to Newcastle I can't say too much but I did have a little chuckle at this result.

At least they can now concentrate on avoiding relegation and Thursday night cup.....

My god, this is painful. A long, long season ahead.