Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

hopefully Roy now realises the scale of the task he is faced with

Lucas (a full BRAZILIAN internationla no less) and Spearing couldn't boss a midfiled against a fucking pub team - let alone a division 2 team!

Jovanovic & Babel are also full internationals but are both shitehouses when the going gets tough - same for Ngog (seeing as he has played at U21 level for France)

only players to emerge with any sort of credibility are Agger and the 2 full backs imo

gutted for Pacheco as if he was given a decent midfiled platform i'm sure the guy could really shine

Jonjo Shelvy looked alright when he came on as well imo

looks like we are gonna stay in the Channel 5 cup for a while longer at least but i do hope that we crash out of thqat sooner rather than later as well

hopefully for the FA cup Roy will field a pwopah team as we need to take that one seriously - if it was me i would prioritise it above Europe tbh

the squad Rafa has assembled (and left behind) since he was in charge - bar Torres, Reina, Agger and possibly Johnson - is dog shit

shaunstrudwick wrote:

hopefully Roy now realises the scale of the task he is faced with

Lucas (a full BRAZILIAN internationla no less) and Spearing couldn't boss a midfiled against a fucking pub team - let alone a division 2 team!

Jovanovic & Babel are also full internationals but are both shitehouses when the going gets tough - same for Ngog (seeing as he has played at U21 level for France)

only players to emerge with any sort of credibility are Agger and the 2 full backs imo

gutted for Pacheco as if he was given a decent midfiled platform i'm sure the guy could really shine

Jonjo Shelvy looked alright when he came on as well imo

looks like we are gonna stay in the Channel 5 cup for a while longer at least but i do hope that we crash out of thqat sooner rather than later as well

hopefully for the FA cup Roy will field a pwopah team as we need to take that one seriously - if it was me i would prioritise it above Europe tbh

Shaun - from your comments and your signature I'm guessing you're not a Lucas fan!

To be fair I don't think Liverpool are alone in having players who are not worthy of wearing the shirt....

Now, we all know that i know fuck all about football, so i ask this tentatively, Joe Cole can pass the ball a bit, is there any reason we dont play him more in the middle to do the job Alonso did? Genuine question.

Amps wrote:

Now, we all know that i know fuck all about football, so i ask this tentatively, Joe Cole can pass the ball a bit, is there any reason we dont play him more in the middle to do the job Alonso did? Genuine question.

we've bought Mereiles for that job

we should line up the midfiled like this (imo):

------------------Torres----[Striker]
----------------------Joe Cole
------------Mereiles--------------Gerrard
------------------------Poulsen

i'd be very tempted to play Pacheco as the other striker as Ngog, Jovanovic and Kuyt are shite - especially seeing as we are at home for Sunderland and Blackpool

Joe Cole in the hole and Gerrrard and Mereiles to link midfield and attack - Poulsen to patrol the back 4 and not get sent off

obv we'd be much stronger had Rafa not alienated Alonso and Mascherano buty we are where we are

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Thursday Sep 2010 03:47:40)

Strudders,

You love wheeling a line up out!

Most of the players play like they have been wheeled out.

Im still waiting for Aquilani to be fit  smile

Big Fella wrote:

Im still waiting for Aquilani to be fit  smile

wha?

he's gone to Juve

if you were being sarc-y then you've misplaced your wink for a smile

Amps wrote:

Because Rafa paid almost £17mio for Aquilani to replace Alonso to do that job. Oops - hasn't Aquilani been loaned out to Juve....

Warren M wrote:
Amps wrote:

Because Rafa paid almost £17mio for Aquilani to replace Alonso to do that job. Oops - hasn't Aquilani been loaned out to Juve....

Missed the in-between posts on this. Apologies chaps......

Sorry gents, i think i need to rephrase my question. Im well aware that a bunch of spastics have been bought in to replace Alonso. My point is, as none of them are up to the job, and Cole is a decent player, should he not be playing that role? Is there any reason he cant do it? It just seems like an obvious move to me.

Acqua wasn't bought specifically for the Alonso role

he was bought for the Gerrard role off Torres with Gerrard moving deeper

or at least that's how any manger who wasn't a complete cunt would have played it

loopdokter wrote:

Did I mention how I'd love to see them go down this year?  It's still a long season left yet, but I relish in that thought.

Not gonna happen

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Amps wrote:

Sorry gents, i think i need to rephrase my question. Im well aware that a bunch of spastics have been bought in to replace Alonso. My point is, as none of them are up to the job, and Cole is a decent player, should he not be playing that role? Is there any reason he cant do it? It just seems like an obvious move to me.

give Mereiles a chance Amps - he looks decent

Joe Cole needs to be playing off the striker to get the best out of him

again imo

basically the Gerrard / Torres axis has been found out if you ask me and we need to adapt accordingly

everyone (so called pundits etc) seems to think that Torres can't be played in a partnership with another striker but i disagree - i think 2 strikers with Cole in the hole is the way forward

the problem on Sunday was the lack of movement ahead of Gerrard and Mereiles - Joe Cole was stuck out on the wing and Torres was isolated - as he seems to get when Gerrard drops deeper - it's a problem which should be easy to fix IF Roy sees it the same way

AND is prepared to drop his overly defensive game plan

Jovanovic should never play for the 1st team again - especially after last night - however he is a 'safe' option - much like Kuyt on the other 'wing' has been for Rafa

all our 'winger's are fucking shite so lets play a system where we don't need them and just let the full backs bomb on instead

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Thursday Sep 2010 04:59:44)

Nick Sneddon wrote:

Not gonna happen

Stranger things have.

Cobblers !

A new low for Liverpool, can it get any worse?

As a lifelong Liverpool fan, absolutely disgusted that Roy Hodgson was appointed. He's useless and never done anything of note apart from being sacked from fucking Blackburn.

With this dizzy dickhead in charge, we'll struggle to finish top ten - our current form is relegation standard.

Massive problems obviously behind the scenes and his appointment hasn't helped at all. It seems like someone is really trying to fuck up the club from within.

Reina - brilliant. Torres - fantastic player but a crock and could be another Michael Owen.  Gerrard - was amazin, carried the team for years but is now 30 and past his best. All will be sold in summer or even the next transfer window.

Kuyt - Not great but at least works hard.

Agger - Decent.

Joe Cole - mercenary overrated crocked midget cunt who is paid more than the vast majority of SMEs turnover in a year. Total madness that he was brought in on a 4 year contract with Liverpool's money worries. Another Harry Kewell but far more expensive and not anymore talented.

Mereiles - why on earth has Roy bought this useless twat?! Because he's a shit manager.

Johnson, Jovanovic, Poulsen, Babel, Lucas, Ngog - All fucking useless shite who should be given money to fuck off and never return.

Carragher hasn't been good for 2 seasons and should consider retiring as he's massively off the pace.

The rest of team - MEH.

Someone needs to come in immediately with a load of money and get rid of Hodgson immediately as he's fucking useless.

Last edited by RichieRyan (Thursday Sep 2010 08:15:49)

Lol at Richie and the anger! Lol!

Police are today questioning another Pakistani cricketer after he put a tenner on Liverpool to win next week.

Part of the problem

Bahahahahahaha 2 nil at HT is possibly the funniest thing ive ever seen. Even if they scrape it back its still funny beyond words. Suffer suffer suffer. Go Woy go. Going broke , going down.

Part of the problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO55BazkiZ4

Oh dear.

There's chucking your toys out and then this. How pathetic

update just watching sky news and the Boston Redsox are coming to the rescue, fucking loveit

Last edited by Pumper&Dumper (Tuesday Oct 2010 15:20:59)

Pumper&Dumper wrote:

There's chucking your toys out and then this. How pathetic

update just watching sky news and the Boston Redsox are coming to the rescue, fucking loveit

Oh Jesus tap dancing Christ! No way I want the Redsox to be associated with that shitshower of a club!

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.