Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

No saint but a sinner wrote:

The Experiment - Forest Whitaker & Adrian Brody, its about a social experiment, i found it quite interesting, above average, so 6.5/10

Any one seen Un-stopable or London Boulevard yet ? both on my "to see" list

Doesn't Farrell have a cockerknee accent for London Boulevard, do me a favour son.

Unstopable is shit.

Try Unthinkable with Samual L. Jackson.

Saw VII 0/10

Why the fuck did I even bother!!

Wez Saunders
(e) wesley.a.saunders@gmail.com

Big Fella wrote:

Doesn't Farrell have a cockerknee accent for London Boulevard, do me a favour son.

it doesn't sound too bad on the clips i've seen

i want to see this also

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3

The Song Remains the Same....first time seeing this 10/10

Jimmy Page was mindblowing. Different gravy all round.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Iron Man 2 - getting quite excited about the Avengers movie but re: IM2 - it was good but not as good as the first one 7/10 (the first one is a 9/10)

The Blind Side - has just come out on DVD here i think. Watched it when it came out in the US. Its about an american football player and has Sandra Bullock in it. There is nothing attractive about what it is but watch it. Overwhelming feel good movie 9/10

Pumper&Dumper wrote:

The Blind Side - has just come out on DVD here i think. Watched it when it came out in the US. Its about an american football player and has Sandra Bullock in it. There is nothing attractive about what it is but watch it. Overwhelming feel good movie 9/10

Totally agree - on the contrary, I watched Million Dollar Baby - amazing film but almost an "opposite" of Blind Side.

Blind Side - 10/10 from me. "Sooopoib"

Wez Saunders

Saw a film called Collapse the other night and the missus couldn't sleep afterwards and keeps going on about it.

She keeps saying what are we going to when oil runs out. FFS smile

That movie has that effect on people. I'm scared to watch it myself, I'm that easily affected.

Starecreeper, bloody good innit 'the song remains the same'!!! Haven't seen that for years!

Valhalla Rising 9/10. Fantastic trippy viking movie with a radiohead-esque soundtrack.

Mickyd wrote:

Starecreeper, bloody good innit 'the song remains the same'!!! Haven't seen that for years!

its amazing man. Those boys knew how to put on a show. Wish the show had been longer, didnt want it to end. smile

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Pumper&Dumper wrote:

Did you have a big pillow fight after it? lol
In your pyjamas.

King of the Avenue - 5/10 - Too predictable.

Skyline - 1/10 - Awful - not sure of the purpose of this film. Basic storyline, not too great graphics, not too great acting. I don't know how much was spent on the budget & marketing of this movie but I can honestly say Hollywood would not have missed this one.

Collapse - 7/10 - I've read tonnes of conspiracy theories and watched tonnes of conspiracy theory documentaries too and have to say that this didn't stand out to me. Lots of stuff I've heard before, lots of things that are very likely to happen one day, probably not for 1,000 years or so, nothing we can do about it etc etc ....

Wez Saunders

The Town, by and with Ben Affleck and 'Don' from Mad Men. Usually I stay away from movies that have Ben Affleck in it, but this was surprisingly good. 8/10.

People like to dump on Ben Affleck, unsurprisingly given some of the terrible films he was a part of, but he's now proved  a dab hand at directing (Gone Baby Gone, The Town), and he co-wrote one of my favorite movies, Goodwill Hunting...plus I think he's actually a very capable actor when he can be bothered (Chasing Lanes, Goodwill Hunting, Boiler Room).

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

just seen Inception - it's a deffo 9/10 in 1080i

IMAX would boost it to 10/10

add microdots and IMAX and it would be a 12/10

Lol @ microdots. I remember those.

Watched the The Extra Man last night. Movie had a lot of potential. Carried along fairly well till it fell flat on
its face at the end. Shame. Also, Reilly's voice was frustratingly funny. I like Dano very much. So this was disappointing.

Agree will Slabs. Ben can act when he wants to. Or more so when the right script is in the mix. His brother Casey is quite the
talent as well.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

"Greenberg" staring Ben Stiller.  Lasted 10 minutes if that. 1/10.

".. I felt a very deep level of what progressive architect*engineer really means ...... and the true dimension of how he was always with us .. "  UniversoGus 2010

Lost in Translation. Any movie that starts with a close up of Scarlett Johannson's bum gets 10/10.

Homegrove wrote:

Lost in Translation. Any movie that starts with a close up of Scarlett Johannson's bum gets 10/10.

have you seen 'Vicky, Christina, Barcelona'?

she gets 'em out iirc

La Nausee wrote:
Pumper&Dumper wrote:

In your pyjamas.

rofl.

c300 dance music CDs in his collection (Dec 2013)

shaunstrudwick wrote:
Homegrove wrote:

have you seen 'Vicky, Christina, Barcelona'?

she gets 'em out iirc

She is particularly attractive in that.

La Nausee wrote:
Pumper&Dumper wrote:

In your pyjamas.

...hahaha

soundcloud.com/unbroken1