Topic: Josh Wink

Saw him play in Louisiana about 3 years ago and he absolutely rocked it. I remember seeing Sven Vath dropping Wink's "Hows your evening so far" in room 2 at Fabric about 2 years ago. I see he's playing at Fabric in October in the main room. What do people reckon about him, just curious?
<i></i>

Re: Josh Wink

never heard him live "live" but the live set I have heard was pretty meaty 

love his recent production work - Superfreak (anyone catch the mix of this with French Kiss that Tim Deluxe played on Sat night?) and How's your evening so far is one of my favourite records of all time. Don't like Higher state.
<i></i>

[img]http://www.geocities.com/snake0074/snk/duck-breakdance.gif[/img]

the name "tonic wine" does not imply health giving or medicinal properties

Saw him at Subliminal/Underwater @ Pacha this summer. Wasnt that impressed to be honest.

However, Fabric is a totally different club to Pacha and have heard he rocked it the last time he played.
<i></i>

Prog God

Rob, is your hotmail address still working ? If so check it, I just sent you some mail. 

See you soon, your back in a few weeks aren't you ?
<i></i>

So, I open the door to my enemies, and ask could we wipe the slate clean,
If they tell me to please go and fuck myself, you know you just can't win

mixes on sound cloud

Al,

flying back to London tomorrow mate. Be home saturday morning. I'll need a bit of time to get my strength back before killing myself in clubs....malaria has @#%$ me.

Send that email again. I've been messing with my account while travelling. I'll defers be at Wire/Bedrock next month. Look forward to meeting up again.

Hows your new night going?

<i></i>

Our next one isn't til 11th October now so you have a month to recover. I can't believe you had malaria 

Hope you have made a full recovery 

Sacred are concentrating on one offs at the moment, hoping to do one party every 2 or 3 months in different venues around London, the next one will be the biggest one yet, its certainly more ambitous than anything else I have organised.

Catch up with you when I get back.

<i></i>

So, I open the door to my enemies, and ask could we wipe the slate clean,
If they tell me to please go and fuck myself, you know you just can't win

mixes on sound cloud

Yeah just my luck Al, had malaria not once but twice. Evil @#%$ disease. Got to have tests when I get back to see if I'll have it for life. The bloody re-curring sort. Cvnts!!!
<i></i>

Josh Wink's mix of FC Kahuna's 'Machine Says Yes' is the best thing to come out this year, I reckon. My head nearly fell off when Zabiela played it in the Dakota Bar the other month.

Funky Dung
<i></i>

Josh at fabric a few months back is without out a doubt the room 1 set I have heard at fabric. That man can work a Cycloops sampler like a demon!!

<b>gecko</b>

www.phatplastic.com

<i></i>

Shake your shammy like a bitch on heat!

<b><i>Quote:</i></b> Josh Wink's mix of FC Kahuna's 'Machine Says Yes' is the best thing to come out this year

agreed!!! CHEEEEOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!

<b><i>Quote:</i></b> My head nearly fell off when Zabiela played it in the Dakota Bar the other month

me too... i was the guy running up to him to find out what it was!

<i></i>