Topic: Joke

A plane was about to crash. There were 5 people on board  and only 4 parachutes. The first person said. " I am Roy Keane, one of the best footballers in Ireland. I am worth a lot of money and my fans need me so

I think I should be saved." The others agreed and gave him one of the parachutes and off he went.

The second person said "I am Gerry Adams, a radical Irish politician who can really help my country and I think I should be saved." The others said." o.k." and gave him a parachute.

The third person said "I am David Beckham, captain of the English National squad. I have a wife and two sons.  Everyone knows I am a really nice guy and everyone thinks I am stupid, but I'm not, so I am taking a parachute." and off he went.

There were two folk left, the Pope and a 10 year old schoolgirl. The Pope said, "child I am old and frail and have lived my life while you are young with everything before you." " You take the parachute

and I will stay with the aircraft and take my chance"

"It's o.k.." said the girl, "there are still two parachutes. David Beckham picked up my schoolbag."

<i></i>

" It must have been the brown jumper..."

Re: Joke

Paul McCartney is now so rich that he decided to buy his new wife a plane.

She is said to be really pleased as she can now finally shave her leg.

<i></i>

Re: Joke

you should be ashamed of yourself.

(fu<king funny though)

fsnl

sparky
<i>Edited by: p3ntuprage at: 9/12/02 1:29:45 pm
</i>