Topic: FAO Dan Harwood

How goes it?

So seems like Garnier was unbelieveable last saturday. Gutted I missed it, especially after that amazing night at The End in March before I left. How di the other night compare?

Was Filthy Chambers, Nicky Boy or Pompey Mike in attendance at Fabbric. Been trying to get in touch with Filthy for a while.

Anyway see you at Bedrock next month. Will be my first night out for 6 months. Rediculous. Reckon my head might explode with all the unused serotonin   

Rob

<i></i>

Re: FAO Dan Harwood

Hello mate,

Things have been up and down of late.

Laurant Garnier at Fabric was awesome. All the Pompey crew were in effect. And it managed to blow The End night out of the water. Totally amazing night.

Not sure if I'm doing Fabric next month. Cutting down on my nights out at the moment.

Be good to see ya back fella, hope the trip has been excellent I'm sure it was. Dont worry too much about excessive serotonin. It soon goes.   
<i></i>

Prog God

I gather the Filth and the rest of the Garnier worshippers we all truly battered like the last time I saw them. 
<i></i>

Just a wee bit. A few tucked into the breakfast cereal and had a lop-sided view on proceedings for a lot of the time. Pompey Mikes missus had to drive the fun bus back if thats any proof of how messy it got.
<i></i>

Prog God

Pompey Mike has got a missus ???

Ooooh...thats lovely!

Do I know her ?
<i></i>

'Lets have a game of basketball....without a ball and without the baskets....'

The same bird he was with at The End in March. Looking forward to meeting up with those lads again. Absolute debauchery.

<i></i>

How come you bottled wearing a thong on the beach?

<i></i>

I don't remember him being with a girl in March.
<i></i>

My mistake, I was thinking of Filthy and his bird.
<i></i>

Cos my arse isn't my bestest asset!

<i></i>

I'll double check. I could be mistaken as it was my first night out in nearly two months. (Cue: Underworld)
<i></i>

Prog God