Topic: Photos... with in the week!

Photos... with in the week!

I know various people are expecting photos to pop up... I am nearly done.  (Sorry for the MASSIVE delay... but lots of personal things have changed in the last few months). This week alone I have 1 days filming, 2 days bedrock and two days travel.

Anyways... I have been very busy developing a system that makes it easier for me to handle the shear number of them.

Basically I have written a program to do this... and I am now converting over the old photos to the new format and putting on the most urgent new ones.

Plus you don't realise how much time it takes to get rid of "Monkey Eye" and other things that might be happening in the background.

(So NO harassing me at Bedrock... or I will set my house mate [Hadfield] on you).

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

Re: Photos... with in the week!

Hadfield? :laugh

Who's Hadfield??? roll

~Drink the Rhythm~

He's my hero  roll

no worry ajos ur work is much appreciated bro and cannot wait to see the new format and the picsof course

smile

wicked big_smile

x x x

im not your type, im not inflatable

Filming? :nerd

he he - i heard hadfield still lives with mummy and daddy!!

juncshun iz reeelllly goot an always full ov people ha ha ha ha

no worry ajos ur work is much appreciated bro and cannot wait to see the new format and the picsof course

smile

agreed!

he he - i heard hadfield still lives with mummy and daddy!!

:cry:

prolly why he always looks like he's been dressed by his mummy

im not your type, im not inflatable

Plus you don't realise how much time it takes to get rid of "Monkey Eye" and other things that might be happening in the background.

Its always interesting who has "Monkey Eye" and who doesn't. And guess who always has the biggest "Monkey Eye"???