Topic: are train conductors as stupid as they look?

ok people i gotta get to london tomorrow (obvious reasons) but i'm broke as f ck....if i spend

jung

Re: are train conductors as stupid as they look?

do you really think you`ll be able to get away with that???

Soz mate but they check the tickets at each end - it ain`t worth the risk. Why don`t you take your girl with you???  :?

Do it you chomper!

Dont be scared, just cry or something when you get caught.

Stop being a pussy and get on the train.......

Act now, think later (another motto of mine)  big_smile

"Hello Mr. Chicchillo, what seems to be the problem?"

The best Valentines gifts cost nothing wink

Make her a card.... you don't have to be Tony Hart u know!

And hand cut flowers are best..... fresh in a garden near u!!

Alternatively Tesco always do really nice ones that last for ages and are about

so rather than be a fare dodger, be a flower thief!!

go on son  :shock:  big_smile !!

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

Simon..... Miche tells me u have something to ask??

Have PM`d you  8)

yea i dodge the fare all the time...just never as far as london...and i don't really think bedrock is her kinda club but i'm slowly converting her to breakbeat big_smile but not prog as its very much an aquired taste...but she knows who diggers is and sh t like that...and i'll take her along someday but she's still a young un

as for what to get her for valenites day f ck knows flowers are cool but kinda unoriginal...lets hear from the women on this board what she's really gonna love?

jung

Where are you coming from? Some stations you can get away with not having a ticket, but others you most definately won't.

swindon to paddington and i know you get get out of paddington AND swindon without a ticket...unless they changed it?

jung

You can get out of Paddington without a ticket very easily. If they are checking tickets on the main exit from the platform, then there are steps going up to a footbridge at the other end of the platform that they never check tickets on. However I find on Great Western they always check tickets on the trains, and sometimes have more than one conductor as well!

BTW I'm originally from Melksham, not too far away from Swindon. Used top go out clubbing in Swindon alot.

yea i know where melksham is big_smile  swindon ain't really much for clubbing tho....if i get caught on the train then i'll just say i rushed for the train and i'll pay then...hope i don't

i'll probably just pretend to sleep

jung

I AM a woman!! Which bit of 'RosieR' confused u there??!

To be honest, I'd rather have things more spontaneously when I'm not expecting it, or when they know I've been a bit blue, than on V'day.

BUT a card or flowers are always fun esp if I can't work out who it's from!! E-cards are free too and v anonomous (spelling  :shock: )

Lingerie is my personal fav  wink

i know rosie :oops:  i meant MORE women

cheers for the input wink i hope it helps me out...but who knows....its down to her

jung

Send her something that will remind her of a great moment that you shared together....

Or.... know it's a lil corney.... make her a cd.... not a cheesy one mind, just something a lil more personal that you could get in the shops.

Basically anything that shows you've put a lil though into it (and into how you feel about her) should go down well.

Hope it works out for ya mate....

I sent a girl I liked (loved even) a mix CD... took her out - bought her flowers, sent her a valentines card...

IT DIDN`T WORK!!  lol

:cry:

Sod the flowers. Just go down on them for a long time!

wish i`d thought of that...

A CD of tracks that you listened to together is a nice thought.

Music's a powerful thing....I still can't bring myself to listen to Kylie without thinking of my ex.................. :shock:

I can`t listen to Kylie without bringing out thoughts of Kylie...

and then... (nah, I won`t continue)

Did you Kylie's underwear launch on TV yesterday. Phooaaaaaarrrrrrr!!!!

Had to have my tongue surgically replaced afterwards...

I STILL LOVE THIS

I assume that you've seen the Kylie -  Agent Provocatour advertisement on the internet?  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Did you not click on the I STILL LOVE THIS Text???  wink

Obviously not. My poor hard disk has had a lot of use after I downloaded that movie.  wink