Topic: ANYONE CALLED ROBIN???

kNOW THIS IS A VERYLONG SHOT BUT MET THIS GEEZER CALLED ROBIN, A GRAPHIC DESIGNER AT DIGWEED AT FABRIC LAST SEPTEMBER, A YEAR AGO NOW. wENT BACK TO HIS AFTER (WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! DIGGIN MYSELF DEEPER BUT NOTHING LIKE THAT!!) GOT HIS NUMBER BUT THEN LOST MY PHONE A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER. DONT KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS HIM, HE HAD JUST COME BACK FROM IBIZA LAST YEAR, HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS FROM BOLTON!!

hAD A HUGE RECORD COLLECTION AND WAS MESSIN MY HEAD UP AT 8 IN THE MORNING PLAYING HUMAN LEAGUE RECORDS!!! THIS BOARDS THE ONLY PLACE I CAN THINK OF TO SEE IF I GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM AGAIN. NEVER SEEN HIM AGAIN OUT, MAYBE MOVED AWAY?? DONT KNOW, BUT WORTH A SHOT. 
<i></i>

Re: ANYONE CALLED ROBIN???

Blimey. I do know this man, he's one of my best mates!

Ive had many a session with him over the past six years, most of them ending how you described!! His name is Robin "the monkey" Arnold and is alive and well and living in Hampstead. i'll show your message to him, and relay one back to you from him!

unbelievable stuff........
<i></i>

Weeeeelll, erm, dunno, i mean, well, eeeerrrm, whatever, i mean i mean i mean, dunno, dunno, well, I er.... i mean....

what do you think?

Fantastic

a l t e r - n a t i v e   l o g i c                                                                                                                                    kevin 'smashdad' sullivan<i></i>

sh!tt!n hell - nearly fell off my seat when I read this. 

sounds like deja vu Fleckster, as I too am a compadre of the "Monkeys" and have been in the very same situation countless times. did he treat you to any other delights other than the Human League??

as Visions of Shiva said, we'll definitely get Robin to post a reply.

is he someone that you have been trying to get in touch with for a while??

laters

simon
<i></i>

Mate, I would really appreciate it!! I well cant believe that!! Had a quality night and would have loved to get on the buzz with him as its only me and my girlfriend that ever go out to clubs as my mates aren't really into the music whereas im obssessed so its good to meet other people that are into it. Robin was one of those. Pass on my messege and let me know wen you've spoken to him. nice one mate!! Might end up meeting you too!!! nice one.
<i></i>

As my good friend 'wongun' aka cartsy said, we will reunite you guys. I mailed robin earlier, and he said he would love to hear from you. his email address is:

robin@ranch.ja5.com

I'm sure me and wongun will also meet you soon, you couldn't meet a bigger gang of lunatic sasha-heads if you tried.....

In fact, on Saturday september 28th, me and robin are djing at a bar called 'the bull' in chichester to celebrate his birthday. wongun and a certain "hodgy" [who you may know off this board, another crew member] will also be there. Looking forward to it!

Shiva.
<i></i>

Weeeeelll, erm, dunno, i mean, well, eeeerrrm, whatever, i mean i mean i mean, dunno, dunno, well, I er.... i mean....

what do you think?

Cheers boys!! good work. Can't believe its worked. Only problem is i haven't got access to e mail so i'll get round my mates house this weekend and use theirs and e mail robin and get his telephone number.

Back to university up in liverpool next saturday but will try my best to get down the week after and come to your gig in chichester, would love to meet you all. Hopefully your all goin to the tribal weekender so ill see you there too!!!

And anytime your up at tribal in manchester ive got a flat with my girlfriend in liverpool so you'll be welcome there any time.

ill leave you with a line that robin told us in the taxi back to his house that night after fabric "if I had to shag a bloke it would be sasha!!" Made me laugh as Id found another sasha obsessive. When I saw him at GSSS for his chemical generation set i said to the missus "Fuckin hell, he makes my heart go funny!!" She became very worried about me at this point!!

Cheers for all your help once again. Hopefully see you soon.
<i></i>

<sniff> I love this board 

"Never trust a man who, when alone in a room, doesnt try on a tea cosy"<i></i>

AUDIO DELUXE EVERY 3rd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
NEXT: July 18th LUIS PARIS (Paris & Healey / Plastic Fantastic) NIGEL MARCUSSEN
www.audiodeluxe.net

Jesus christ on a frigging bike.

waaaaay too funny - Monkey strikes again with twisted old skool beats at 8a.m......i know the feeling well:

Post fabric mash up, 8 litres of cider, 4 bottles of "Bucky", monkey on the 1210's in full white jump suit and gas mask playing New Order, records from top gun and of course the theme tune to Howards way.

very powerful stuff indeed.

be good to meet you Fleckster......is your real name Jamie??

regards,

the 'Odgefather
<i></i>

Argh! The power of the internet...

What a marvellous thing it is too.
---

Ajos1<i></i>

Ajos1 (Non-DJ Punter)

"God help them if their babies are ugly, coz they're be none of this *oh that's the cutest baby EVER* rubbish.   And my friends are not good looking, so I don't like their chances." - BaldOne 19/Mar/2004

Jamie? Is that you?

Jamie?

<i></i>

what do you think?

No but I have been tried for it...   
Simon Preston -

www.simonpreston33.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk<i></i>