Topic: working for bedrock?

ive recently graduated from university and have been sat on my backside since july doing nothing. well.....ive been working part time but nothing serious.

i was just wondering, does anyone know if bedrock recruit for any posts like say - in marketing/advertising/pr
<i></i>

Re: working for bedrock?

im finishing university next year and then im fuckin off round the world for a year but wen i come bac k its time for the real world to begin. University hasn't provided me with the direction i had hoped for to follow a particular career path.

Im still left with the dream of working in music (preferably dance music) but haven't the slightest clue about wot jobs are on offer for the various labels but most importantly how i would go about hearing about any positions available??? Im not fussed about money, doing something that i enjoy is much more important to me but obviously I need to be able to survive!!!

I would appreciate any advice anyone has ?????
<i></i>

have just graduated from uni. Finding the right job or in many cases any job is nearly impossible. A monthly promotion such as bedrock requires very little day to day marketing/ promotional work especially not enough to justify loads of full time positions.

The best way is to approach clubs that have a variety of nights and try to get involved. ar5e kissing you may have to do...but that is just the way it is. I have been lucky to pick up a few random jobs within clubs and I enjoyed it.....but me getting those jobs was as much down to luck as judgement.

Companies such as Slice pr are often a way in as they have various positions but agaian these often go to "mates of mates".

anyway, have fun looking.

ben
<i></i>

I know a few bods at Slice. They're still in the Hammersmith area, I think, and they've got a messageboard now.

www.slice.co.uk

Post something on there maybe, there's always people moving on.

The birds there are wicked as well... Rebecca, Fi (mmm), Sara.

I think Fi's left though   
<i></i>

Slice?

u must be @#%$ joking

work you like dogs and pay you the wage of a 16 year old although moiast of the cunts that were there have gone i have heard

only a handful of people that were really nice and genuine there
<i></i>

Demi won't be going back for drinks this Christmas.
<i></i>